Fonality Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fonality Interview Questions

2.4

SMB Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fonality (Plano, TX).

Interview

One role play interview and one standard interview. The role play interview was via phone, and the standard interview was at their offices.

It was the typical sales type of interview that one could expect from a burn and churn shop such as this one. I could also tell that they were in quick need to fill the role, judging by the number of empty desks that I saw when I walked through the sales floor.

Interview Questions

• Why here? How much money do you expect to make? Do you know about our product?   1 Answer

Level II TSE Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fonality.

Interview

starts with a phone call from HR, and get the in person interview scheduled. There are very few that are offered remote interviews. You will be granted a Non-technical (culture fit) test, and a Technical test that are geared for the VOIP/Telephony world.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fonality (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Emailed to schedule an appointment. Visited the offices. Met the receptionist and two gentlemen interviewed during the day but not at the same time. I heard back from then in one week.

Interview Questions

• A personality interview was given, and then the technical. It was all done in the same day.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fonality (Dallas, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

One hour interview at their offices with the hiring authority. Standard questions were asked and answered (for example, tell me about yourself, go over your employment history, etc.). A fair period of the interview time was spent going over their unified communications platform and demonstrating how it worked. Overall the interview was well done and professionally handled. Nothing remarkable about the interview process.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fonality (Culver City, CA).

Interview

They called me out of the blue. For 3 weeks, I proceeded with an interview process that consisted of having 8 separate interviews with 10 different people: I was called into the office 3 times. I was told to do 3 different assignments, one of which was 15 pages long. Even the HR person agreed that this was excessive. In the end, it appeared they didn’t have the money to pay a senior level salary and told me that they were changing the scope of the job. I liked these guys & hope they get it together - they could go far if they only had a more solid plan.

Interview Questions

• They didn't really know what they wanted for this position and indicated that there wasn't a lot of money available. Bit of a warning sign right there.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fonality (Culver City, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

One day interview. I walked in and waited at the front desk first. chatting with the HR lady who made me feel very at ease. Then there was first a 30 minute interview about my personality and customer service skills. 2nd 30 min interview about my technical skills- very basic Linux questions. The interviewers were very nice and friendly and made me feel extremely comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Would you rat out the internet service provider when talking to a customer when you know the issue was the ISP.   1 Answer

Front-End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fonality (Culver City, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the HR manager, in which I was asked to come for a further interview at the office the next day.
    When I got to the office, the Engineering director interviewed me first with some very general questions. Then, I was interviewed with a remote developer, who asked me questions regarding jQuery and coding. I found the questions to be extremely easy.

When I was about to leave, the HR manager asked me to stay and gave me an offer right then and there.

Interview Questions

• How would you iterate through an array using JQuery.
      Find all elements with the class name "tip" using jQuery.
      Filter all even div elements using JQuery
      1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative (Aka Sales Manager) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fonality (Culver City, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

At the time of my hiring I was interviewed by the sales manager and a senior sales team member. They described the company and the product in rich detail on a whiteboard. After one interview, i received a offer letter, negotiated, met with HR and started the next week. It was relatively smooth quick process!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

1 round of negotiation

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fonality (Makati City (Philippines)) in December 2013.

Interview

Initial interview by HR, submitted to senior management. Senior management then interviews and then job offer is given by HR.