Food Corporation of India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Food Corporation of India Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Food Corporation of India

MANAGER (TECHNICAL) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Food Corporation of India (Mumbai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

There were two sessions, GD and PI. For GD, a group of eight people was formed. In the interview panel there were many members (at least 11-12), I don't remember the exact number. All of them were looking like elite government officers. The venue was Mumbai - FCI's zonal headquarter near Borival (East). Document verification started at around 10:00 AM and whole process got completed by 5:30 PM for all of us. Average interview time was around 8-15 minutes per candidate. For GD, total allotted time was around 10 minutes per group. Each member was given 30 seconds of time too to introduce the topic individually. There were two lady members in the panel for GD. Our group's topic was : "Are Women Better Managers?"

Interview Questions

• 1. First thing they asked me was about my current job and location. Then they asked me why some of the states were not passing/have apprehensions about the GST law.   1 Answer
    • 2. They asked my current salary, upon answering they asked me that why I was leaving my current job.   1 Answer
    • 3. The next question was how my academic background and current job profile would help FCI? or Indirectly Why should they hire me?   1 Answer
    • 4. One member asked " Mr. X, You are leaving your current job for this one (FCI). What is the guarantee that you would be faithful to this job (if offered to me).   1 Answer
    • 5. Then certain technical questions were asked such as : 1) What is scientific storage? 2) Give some examples of pests affecting food grains during their storage 3) What would you do to prolong shelf life of food grains during storage? Give some names of Chemicals/preservatives you would use.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Food Corporation of India (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Written test followed by interview and GD. Advertisement is published in employment news, thereafter one can apply.
    Reservation is as per govt of india direction. Everi aspirant has to appear in written test. those who qualify are called for interview and GD. Both are conducted same day. GD is conducted by the specialised people and interview is conducted by senior officers who are assisted by specialised persons.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

An all India exam was conducted in selected cities. Followed by GD & PI for shortlisted candidates from zonal offices. TA was given for attending interview. Process was comparitively easy. A little preparation will end up cracking this.

Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alappuzha (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Food Corporation of India (Alappuzha (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

Ready to appear for interview

Cost Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Food Corporation of India (New Delhi (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

my interview was so not so good but its ok i think i would not get selected but after waiting for 7 days on day i got a call from amit tiwri working as a agm (cost) that you are selected and deposit your certificates by tomorrow at headquartes, barakhamba road, new delhi

Cost Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Food Corporation of India (New Delhi (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

FCI has signed MoU with ICAI so in first batch selection at beginning simple one or two round interview process. basic cost ,taxation,and company law related questions,2 to 3 members in interview team.

Law Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Food Corporation of India (New Delhi (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

Interview process was 1.1 way. One by one all candidate called for interview. During the interview the major emphasis was on how do you manage the current liabilities with your additional work, your hobbies, your future carreer planning etc.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your present jobs with your family liabilities?   1 Answer
    • What are the importance of labour law in indian employment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a Public Sector Unit. There is already pay package described in the advertisement. However who join from other Public Sector Units in interview they must request for their pay protection if the current pay is less than their previous pay.

MBA (Manager HR) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Udaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Food Corporation of India (Udaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

That was the group/ panel interview. In 3 rounds : 1- introduction session
    2. Main Interview(Question answer session)
    3. Documents Varification

AGIII (Technical) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Food Corporation of India (Chennai (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

Advertisement placed in its website and as well as in leading newspaper.fill it and send it as prescribed.if eligible, will get a call for selection exam.clear it and in second round will face the interview panel as a group and a computer proficiency test. then final interview.

Interview Questions

• How will you extract work from persons who are way more senior to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Being a government job,salary was fixed

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Food Corporation of India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

Recruitment advt is published in employment news. written test is conducted all over india basis. Thereafter interview and GD of shortlisted candidates are conducted.