Food Safety Net Services Laboratory Technician I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Food Safety Net Services Laboratory Technician I Interview Questions

Interviews at Food Safety Net Services

2.7

Laboratory Technician I Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Food Safety Net Services.

Interview

One one One sit down interview and description of the job as a Laboratory Technician. I was asked if there were any questions pertaining to job. It was a very standard process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Food Safety Net Services

Laboratory Technician I Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Food Safety Net Services.

Interview

I applied online with a referral from a friend that worked there. I got a call in a few days and we scheduled the interview. The interview was like 30 minutes and was fairly typical. My biology degree and lab experience got me the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation for pay was during the interview, and it was simply them asking "how much I am looking for"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Food Safety Net Services (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

The interview process was simple. I interviewed for the position at their laboratory and they called me by phone after they saw the application I sent them online. I did not receive any news afterwords, but only saw online that the position was no longer posted.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I saw a difficult situation from a previous employer.   Answer Question