Foodarama Supermarkets Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Foodarama Supermarkets

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manasquan, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Foodarama Supermarkets (Manasquan, NJ).

Interview

The process takes only a day. It's very very easy to get hired. If they hire people that are known drug dealers, and active users after many people warning HR about it. They will hire anyone and then eat surprised when work doesn't get done by them because of their drug use.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself. Why should we hire you   Answer Question

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlboro, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Foodarama Supermarkets (Marlboro, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

Easy. They hire and fire so many people in that place that getting the job is the easy part, keeping the job and dealing with the terrible management is the hard part.

Interview Questions

• bout yourself and why I should hire you.   1 Answer

Dariy and Grocery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belmar, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Foodarama Supermarkets (Belmar, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

three meetings with company HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not to bad

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Foodarama Supermarkets (Houston, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

got hired really fast, manager ask me simple questions. if was available every day. i start working with the next two days. i experince this job interview really smooth and quick.

Interview Questions

• if i was avaible to work on weekends   1 Answer