Foodland Super Market Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Foodland Super Market Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Foodland Super Market

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Foodland Super Market.

Interview

Very laid back and open interview. Asked basic questions about work experience and availability. Interview took about 15 minutes including the time to fill out application. After interview decision will be made after HR reviews application.

Grocery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foodland Super Market (Honolulu, HI) in March 2012.

Interview

Very simple - come on in and talk with the store manager after you filled out an application. They ask you basic questions to get a feel about who you are and what you care about, figuring if they can trust you to be a hard worker and be nice to customers.

Interview Questions

• What are your plans for the next few years?   1 Answer

Deli Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Mifflin, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Foodland Super Market (West Mifflin, PA) in August 2009.

Interview

filled out application & was called back 4 an interview! then i was hired as deli worker then worked my way up 2 frozen manager in less that 1 yr!

Negotiation

more money! & medical benifets & union!

Assistant Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Foodland Super Market in February 2010.

Interview

Ask a lot of questions to determine if the company culture is right for you.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging experience you encountered in your previous job?   1 Answer
    • What are some pet peeves you have and will not do on the job if asked to?   1 Answer