Foot Locker Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Foot Locker Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Foot Locker

2.3

Anonymous Employee in High Point, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Foot Locker (High Point, NC) in May 2013.

Interview

Interview was relatively straight forward. Typically is perhaps the best way to describe it. The hiring manager and I sat down in his office. Shortly thereafter, we engaged in the interview itself. Questions were relatively easy to answer.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about working in costumer driven industry?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Foot Locker

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foot Locker (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

It was overall a very simple procces. I applied online then i receive a call a couple of weeks later for an interview which was a friendly ontervention 1 on 1. There was simple question such as avalabilitie. Jobs history, and experiances i say overall it was average on the difficulty level

Interview Questions

I decided to stay where i am

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foot Locker (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online received an email a week later offering me an interview. Scheduled interview for one week after receiving the email. Was a 8 person group interview, where you had to answer 4 questions. Lasted around 30 mins.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foot Locker (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I got in early and sat with a few people downstairs, and more came as time passed. Some were dressed professionally like me, others not. When we went upstairs, we were split into two different groups, mine interviewing for cashier. We were interviewed by three managers, and they were really chill. Basically everyone connected and most of us got asked to come back for orientation right after. Really fun time, really great vibes.

Interview Questions

• If you had to wear one pair of sneakers for the rest of your life, what pair would that be and why?   1 Answer
    • Why Footlocker?   1 Answer
    • Any questions for us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foot Locker (New York, NY).

Interview

hand in the application to the manager and got an interview the following day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

minimum pay

Cashier Interview

Interview

Very simple, always dress professional

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Foot Locker (San Jose, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

It was a typical process. I went in and asked if they were hiring. When they said yes, they asked me what I was interested in or looking for. I told them cashier and they encouraged me to fill out an application online. I did and went back a couple of days later. The manager was off that day so I came back the next and he interviewed me right then.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever worked in retail sales before.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Foot Locker (Garden City, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview process was really easy. Just apply online, call back and ask to speak to a manager or personally go and talk to a manager, and you get an interview. Questions are easy, average questions that anyone would be able to answer off the top of their heads. Interview is total of about 15 minutes. Have to show your interest in sneakers and what the store sells.

Interview Questions

• What is customer service to you?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Foot Locker.

Interview

Group interview 5-10 people. Quick asked only 2 or 3 questions. Friendly calm interview was not very personal. I applied online and got called in about 2 weeks later. I received an offer within the next business day

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here ?
      What's your favorite sneaker ?
      What's your availability?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Foot Locker (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

It was a group interview and I was called almost 3 months after I filled out the online application. The interview was fun and easy, if you keep reminding them who you are you'll get it, they're just looking for personality.

Interview Questions

• What was a time when an associate went above and beyond for you to be happy?   Answer Question