Footprint Retail Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Footprint Retail Services Interview Questions

1.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Footprint Retail Services

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Footprint Retail Services (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter who explained the job responsibilities followed up by the human resources department. Recruiter returned my follow up calls immediately when I had question regarding compensation, work schedule and benefits. Recruiter called to congratulate me on my hiring and introduced me to my manager via phone call.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Footprint Retail Services in January 2015.

Interview

a phone interview basicly ask u do u want a job no training no nothing please do ur self a favor and not apply they don't care about power level employees at all I agree

Interview Questions

• can and or you willing to drive long distance   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Footprint Retail Services (Warren, MI) in February 2014.

Interview

I was called by the regional supervisor and she asked me a few questions and explained the job expectaions and on-boarding process. I was basically hired on the spot as long as I completed on-boarding steps.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience   1 Answer
    • I was asked when I was available to star, how many store I could handle and how far away. I was originally given 12 stores in my area but the second month they bumped me up to 28 stores within a 50 mile radius of my home.   Answer Question

Interview

everything is done online with a few phone calls from supervisor

Negotiation

negotiate on your pay based on experience

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Footprint Retail Services (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

15 minutes on the phone

Negotiation

Promised 13.00/hour but then hired at 11.00

Anonymous Employee in Barstow, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Footprint Retail Services (Barstow, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

Applied online. Most of it was done through email. i was offered a job and given a long email of what the first/current projects would be. How much I would be paid per project and what the hourly pay was. I accepted and the General manager Called me since there isnt a boss or manager anywhere near me. There was a quick 5 minute interview. Consisted of mainly asking do i accept that there many not be any hours one week and a bunch the next week, AS well as if i would accept the pay. She asked about my experiences and if I had any dealing with customers, and that if I was willing to give the best customer experiencesince I would be working remotely. She also told me that we schedule our own appointments but have to have everything done before the 15th of each month if it is a project. Hourly projects/store resets are month long if you are assigned any. I accepted all of it.

I was then sent an email to a background check company who i filled in the info and then received a over-nighed drug test form. They company paid for it. . I am now waiting on them to receive MY I9 so I can start working right away.

The General Manager said she wanted to hire me and that it is pending on drug and background checks now.

Interview Questions

• If I had any experience with display set ups.   1 Answer