Footsmart Interview Questions in Norcross, GA | Glassdoor

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Footsmart

Merchandise Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Footsmart (Norcross, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted recruiter for follow-up. Recruiter set-up phone screening. Invited to interview with the team at the Norcross office. I was told I would be meeting with four people.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of our assortment plan?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Footsmart (Norcross, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

Was sent over from a staffing agency. There were very minimal questions. Just asked just to read from a script as though I was on the phone with a customer. Then I was done. It took all of 7 minutes.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Footsmart (Norcross, GA) in April 2010.

Interview

In order to apply for a job with Footsmart you will have to apply with Hire Dynamics which is a staffing agency that assist in finding candidates for footsmart. You will have your initial interview with Hire Dynamics and then you will interview with two to three members of management at the actual company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for footsmart and what do you have to offer Footsmart?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate anything.