Want a Free Job Posting?

Interview Question

Interview(Student Candidate)

For deployment strategy and testing of the new ERP system

, you plan to hold a meeting. Who would you call for the meeting and what would be the agenda of the meeting?

Interview Answer

1 Answer

1st I would consider what it was I was holding the meeting for. Obviously its development strategy and testing. Alright for what? A new ERP system. Great! I would call these people: Functional team- I need guys who did the arrangment, documentation, analysis of whats at hand...that stuff Technical team- I need my programmers and my designers. I need my testers and my developers. Change Management team- big words for who is gonna use this new system. i need them around to so they can be in the loop of things and for their input. Agenda? We need to discuss the strategy at which deployment and testing needs to be done. We need to know when the functional team comes in, how they work with the technical team and why the change management team is there. Once we have this, we need to understand who is doing what and identify each other properly so we know who and what to address as we go through this phase. I need more people posting more stuff like this. Bye.

Pauli on Jun 26, 2014

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.