Ford Models Social Media Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ford Models

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ford Models (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn and was contacted within a week. I was out of state and agreed to fly to New York for an interview after they declined my offer for a Skype interview. The HR person whom I had been in contact with was not at the office on the day of the interview but did not notify me.

I was interviewed by the project manager and had a positive outlook. I was made to believe the time frame would be pretty short and that I was an obvious choice given my previous experience. I sent a thank you email to the HR person immediately after my interview to thank them and informed them how long I would be in New York in case they wanted to meet me again before I left, but got no response. A week later, back home, I followed up to see if the team had any feedback but again, got no response.

Nearly two months later I have not heard from the team at all. Severely unprofessional and a waste of my time, efforts, and money.

Interview Questions