Ford Motor Co. of Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ford Motor Co. of Canada

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Co. of Canada (Melbourne, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

detailed behavioral questions and understanding of the job role when working directly with a set region of dealerships as well as their consumers. discussion of pay as well as additional internal promotion from that position.

Interview Questions

• the most difficult thing about the interview process is the behavioral question. You must be very specific when providing an answer or the job is not yours.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Co. of Canada (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a panel interview and there was three people asking questions. The interview was held at my school as we started off by introducing each other and typical interview questions such as tell me about yourself, what do you know about the company, and why do you want to work here? Overall the interview wasn’t too bad and nothing caught me off guard.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about yourself?
      2) tell me about a time you had a conflict with a co worker?
      3) what do you know about ford?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Co. of Canada.

Interview

Applied through on campus recruiting. Overall, positive experience. We discussed my resume after the typical "tell me about yourself" question, followed by some behavioral questions, and "Why do you want to work for FORD." Turned into more of a conversation towards the end.

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Co. of Canada (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

First you fill out an application, Next if you're accepted; you will begin the testing which consists of math, reading questions, and assembling as many pegs onto a board as possible in under a minute.
    If you pass that portion you will then be required to complete the medical testing which tests your vision, hearing and dexterity. If you pass that portion you will be required to pass the interview. Once past that you will be hired on as a Full time employee at Ford Motor Company

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a factory setting before?
      Have you ever worked a shift work schedule before?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They do not give you the chance to negotiate any offers. They offer you a job take it or leave it.

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Co. of Canada (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

The hiring process begins with a competitive testing session that lasts about 6 hours to weed out those who wouldn't be suited for the job. The 2nd step is a 1-on-1 interview which is only about 10 minutes. The final step before a job is offered is a physical test session which involves repetitive lifting and dexterity.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for the first testing session. The tests include basic math (addition, subtraction, division, multiplication), english and comprehension, memory and blueprint reading.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non-negotiable. The wage is fixed.

IT Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Co. of Canada in June 2011.

Interview

I had interview experience with big companies but this one was my best interview experience.
    Planning of all interviews was prompt, clear and agreed with my schedule.
    I had phone interview with two members of the team and the next day I was invited for the in-person interview. There were group of eight people with whom I met in 2:1 four sets. A week after I had an interview with HR and Director. Every person was super friendly, polite and was making me feel very comfortable. Every step in the interview process is organized smoothly. Be friendly, open and polite. Demonstrate your interest in what the organization is doing and learning new things.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Ford? What do you know about Ford? Tell me about yourself? A lot of behavioral questions about conflict/stressful situations, examples when you were creative & innovative. Questions about experience in the last positions. You want to answer with as much details as possible.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn’t negotiate at all - the offer was very good.