Ford Motor Company Assembler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ford Motor Company Assembler Interview Questions

4.0

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Detroit, MI) in April 2013.

Interview

Went in and sat down. They asked some questions that were difficult even for an Assembler position. Asked where I previously worked. Asked why i want to work with ford. Asked how much i knew about their company. Gave them some reasons to why i would succeed at this job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Norfolk, VA) in December 2010.

Interview

Ford was interested in hiring experienced workers for the potential revival of a small manufacturing facility in Virginia. Having been family with some of those disappointed by the company's recent move away from the area I was hesitant at first. Both the phone interview and my skill demonstration put me at ease, and it was evident to me that they were seeking only properly qualified candidates.

Interview Questions

• A demonstration of manufacturing techniques with generic parts in a few different materials.   1 Answer