Ford Motor Company Assembly Line Worker Interview Questions

Updated Oct 1, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Ford Motor Company

1.5
HardAverageEasy
Found 14 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Louisville, KY) in Jul 2020

Interview

my experience was better than it has been applying for a job. was online .very easy and quick. assessment was also easy and had my results in minutes. the interviewer was professional and courteous.

Interview Questions
  • if i wanted to accept their offer of employment.
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2019

Interview

No interviews, testing takes 6 hours I believe nine tests in total first 6 are basic and really easy the last three youhave to go really fast and don’t just guess. Don’t stress if youdon’t get done I didn’t on the last two and still passed. Then if you pass the test you get a email with a bunch of paper work fill out then last comes the drug test and physical. Then u wait to find out if u passed

Interview Questions
Ford Motor Company
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Canada)

Interview

They bring you in for a math and English exam at the union Hall then if you pass you have to do a physical test (not a medical physical). No formal interview.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 12 months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Kansas City, MO)

Interview

Didn't have one. A ton of people had to take a test in order to get the job. Then it was a waiting game. Once they had an opening then someone reached out and called you and you had to stop whatever you were doing and take the job.

Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (United States)

Interview

No interview. Got a call to come test, that lasted all day. Reading sku #, spacial alignment, math, and assembling small plastic nuts and bolts. Then another company came and gave us a personality test. Questions like if you caught someone stealing what would you do. After that, around 6 months later, got a call saying report to the clinic for your drug test and star on monday. Went for orientation, never filled out an application and never had an interview.

Interview Questions
  • No interview, no questions asked
Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Oakville, ON) in Sep 2016

Interview

One on one interview, pretty basic and easy. Interviewer was friendly and laid back. It was fairly short and to the point. Had a 6 hour test prior and then had to complete a physical test after the interview.

Interview Questions
Ford Motor Company
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Oakville, ON) in Jun 2016

Interview

Simple assembly line (pun intended) review process with HR. Light background check. Nothing that you would not expect under the circumstances. This is still not quite thirty words, but getting there.

Interview Questions
  • Whether I had a criminal record.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (United States) in Jan 2016

Interview

There wasn't a interview required only a 7 hour test on basic math language and dexterity test was required while in a facility with a group of at least 100 to 200 people.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chicago, IL) in Oct 2015

Interview

they called me to come in and take a test, i went, test was real easy basic reading writing math and looking at shapes and matching them up, they called me a week later to come in for a employment screening, took a drug test that same day ,called me a couple weeks later and got hired

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (United States) in Jul 2015

Interview

I took my physical, vision, hearing, and drug test and passed on the same day as others. Other individuals have started orientation and I haven't. Is that hiring process normal?

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14