Ford Motor Company Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ford Motor Company Business Analyst Interview Questions

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

I filed an application through their online site. I then took their exam that consisted of both math and logic questions (this is required of all applicants). After two weeks I received a call from the recruiter asking to set up an interview, they were very firm on the date and time. Before the interview took place the hiring manager of the position called me and asked me some questions:
1. Why I wanted to work at Ford.
2. Summary of my work history.
3. Questions regarding the position.
I then participated in a 1 hour interview at their talent center. You watch a brief video on Ford and are then escorted to a cubicle with those who will be interviewing you. The questions for my position ranged from logic to previous experience, along with scenario based questions. This was with 3 employees including the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would gather requirements for a software release or change request.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Detroit, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

Apply for the open position, once accepted clear the online assessment, you will be then contacted by the hiring manager for first round of interview, if everything goes well then they will call for in person interview

Interview Questions

• personal Information
      Education
      Experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Allen Park, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Allen Park, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within two weeks. The recruited setup an interview less than two weeks after the phone screen. The entire experience was pleasant. The recruiting facility, the staff, and the hiring team were very friendly, helpful, and open about their experiences at Ford.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with systems deployment and integration.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

1 in-person interview. 2 Interviewers and myself. Very relaxed process. Polite interviewers who gave more detailed description of the job than the listing provided. I felt like the interview questions were very fair for the role in question. Mix of behavioral and case study questions. They were very quick in getting back as well regarding the status of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Walk through how you would analyze the potential benefits of making a change to an existing model.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in September 2012.

Interview

Rigorous process. Takes up 4-5 hours. Three parts: Behavioral, technical and case study group discussion. Case study material is provided days ahead of time for you to prepare.
    Interview questions are based on real life job situations that you may have had. Also, they put you in a hypothetical situation and ask your solution.

Interview Questions

• A new system that has been is implemented is very slow and a user is complaining about it. What will you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Interview process starts with a basic aptitude test which comprises of quantitative, reasoning ,data interpretation, English than the short listed candidates have to go through a group discussions after crossing the group discussion hurdle comes the personal interview

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I went through an assessment center with a written round, role play and an interview, after clearing the telephonic and computerized test

Interview Questions

• I found the written round to be the most challenging one. the rest were fairly simple.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

I spent 2 hours waiting only to not get seen that day.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in April 2010.

Interview

My interviewer seemed like he was looking for a certain personality type not just someone with BA skills. So it is important to work on your soft skills not just technical.
    I was approached by a recruiting/contracting firm for a BA position and I waited for a month before an interview was scheduled and I waited another 3 weeks before I heard back from them. So patience is important and pays off. I had other opportunities but I wanted this job even though salary was lower than what I expected, the experience was important.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever have to say 'No' to a business customer that their change request cannot be met and how did you build that case.   Answer Question
    • Some one in another interview asked me about a very specific System error in mainframe batch program.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not much negotiation involved. There was no room for it I either took it or lose the position.