Ford Motor Company Communications Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ford Motor Company Communications Intern Interview Questions

Communications Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied in October, first round interview in January, two weeks later contacted about second round interview, notified two weeks after the last interview. All interviews were done over the phone.

Second round interview was a deciding factor for one position between myself and another candidate. I was interview by two department heads at the same time, and felt a bit overwhelmed as they were both quite aggressive. Overall the first interview was very good, the second was very stressful and much more difficult.

Interview Questions

• What is the most creative thing you have done in your past experience?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Communications Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

interview via web conference with three managers, pretty relaxed atmosphere, interview was very short, about 15 minutes, I received the offer the next day. I was very surprised that there was only one round of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little about yourself, how well do you know excel   Answer Question