Ford Motor Company Data Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Data Scientist

Ford Motor Company Data Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Ford Motor Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Ann Arbor, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Two back and back interviews with one manager and one director in the team. They asked some behavior questions and went over my resume. They asked me to tell them a little bit more about my experience and how I can resolve some data questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with rapid fire SQL questions. Technical like what is a foreign key, what is a transaction. Other simple questions from your resume about your experience. They were interested in data visualization tools.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

First, we had a phone interview to discuss more the position (duties,...) and to know more about me. Then, we had an onsite interview. There were 4 people asking me questions about technicals and behaviors. They were open and very nice.

Interview Questions

• Experiences in Machine Learning?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

Agency Conversion - test followed by personal interview- do good job as an agency/contractor - for sure u will be converted in 2-5 years :) .... ..... .... ... . .. ..

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in January 2016.

Interview

The reqruiter submitted my resume. At first I got a call from the manager for 20 minutes phone interview. The manager mostly asked me about my resume. Few technical details. Also asked few basic smart behavioural question. Then they called me for on site interview . One of the team member took my interview in person but the hiring manager was not there.

Interview Questions

• They asked me mostly about my current research work. Then described the job responsibility. No technical question. Very friendly interview but I didn’t get any offer .   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Everything is going well but I didn't get the offer. Three persons in the panel asked your questions during the interview but one hiring manager was in charge.

Interview Questions

• Half of them are behavior questions and the others are for your resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Detroit, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

5 technical questions and 5 behavior questions, you can have a break in the middle. In my opinion, all the questions should be answered with an example, based on the rule of STAR(situation, task, action, results). If you could get a brief summary of what you learned from each example, that could be better.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Detroit, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

Recruiter arrange an interview thru online video conferencing. A panel of 5 interviewers with each specialization from their team. The team leader gave an overview of the project / job description then each took turn turns to ask questuons about machine learning, big data, data analysis and statistics. They asked me to solve a data analysis question in using SQL.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • What are the steps in building a machine learning model?   1 Answer