Ford Motor Company Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ford Motor Company Design Engineer Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in May 2010.

Interview

I had strong referals from previous Ford supervisors that made the interview process a lot easier.

Negotiation

Very content with the negotition. All my demands were met.

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chennai (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

they conducted telephonic interview after that tool test ,tech test ,hr round,they asked gd& t mainly you should know catia ,teamcenter software mainly.u should ans the Qns honestly ........

Interview Questions

• gd & t questions ,previous work experience,   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chongqing, Chongqing (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chongqing, Chongqing (China)) in March 2015.

Interview

introduced by my friend in the factory, got the interview opportunity, process is quite simple and easy, asked a lot of questions which are not technical. So just be who you are and do it.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

It was neat and professional, Through Bangalore Based Consultancy RGBSI. Consultancy does the initial screening using their own person, they face to face with Ford Technical Team.
    If Exp Below 6 Years they will conduct Case Study Round First
    Second will be face to face with Technical Person (1 or 2) mostly manager
    IF you clear the above two rounds, Final will be One on one with General Manager

Then they will collect your current employment pay slips and salary letter, if this happens then 90% you will get selected. Offer with be sent after 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• 1. Explain the DFMEA Process with one practical example
      2.Expalin project timeline and its components
      3.can you work in new areas and new components design?, if yes pl explain how you will approach
      4.Component testing- Material related, Vehicle related
      5.Explain the part design process
      6. How will you solve issue related to your part, your way of approach
      7 what will you do if someone blames you for problem and how you will tackle him.
      8.methods to join the parts (plastics to metals, Plastics to plastics   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in January 2010.

Interview

It was a panel interview. Hiring manger showed me what their department do for the company and gave me basic know knowledge of Ford.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self   1 Answer
    • What kind of working environment you prefer?   1 Answer