Ford Motor Company Engineering Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ford Motor Company Engineering Intern Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

I got exactly one interview before they offered me a position as a summer intern. I applied online and got contacted a while afterwards.
In the actual interview, there were two interviewers and it took place in the career services office at my university.
Questions were pretty straight forward and nothing technical.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were basically behavior and past experience questions. They asked questions like: Tell us about a time in which you had a hard time to complete a task but you managed to do so.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in November 2009.

Interview

I was contacted via email, from an alumni of my University. We scheduled an interview. I was asked basic interview questions (i.e. difficult situation-decision making questions). The interviewer was very relaxed. I felt that he was not to interested in my qualifications, just my attitude and common sense.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation which required you to deal with an unsatisfactory person   1 Answer

Negotiation

non-negotiable. Housing was provided and salary was above average.

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in March 2012.

Interview

Know about ford and be ready to go into detail about projects and maybe about the company.Question:How would you and your experience help ford motor company in both the design and manufacturing sectors?

Interview Questions

• How would you and your experience help ford motor company in both the design and manufacturing sectors?   Answer Question