Ford Motor Company Industrial Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ford Motor Company Industrial Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Ford Motor Company

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Two person interview. Series of questions. Most were basic behavioral questions. Then some specific situations ones. There were no out-of-the-box questions. It was a pretty standard interview. The interview was probably 30-40 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time when things did not go your way (i.e. you failed or your work was not up to standards) at work or school - how did you handle/correct this situation and ensure that it did not happen again.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Apply on the website, Take an online assessment, Phone pre screen, Phone Interview with panel, On site Interview with panel, wait one month, later they cancel the position but do not bother to call you

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Detroit, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

Be prepared for both Behavioural questions & Technical questions. Initial screening would be done which is based on your resume experience and projects. I think it should not be a big problem for one to crack the initial round.

Interview Questions

• case behavioural questions & Technical would be in lean manufacturing domain, so try to know well about the terms in manufacturing sector ( Andon, jidoka, TQM, FIFO, kanban , house of quality)   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Tell me about yourself, Few technical questions based on my skill set that I mentioned in my resume and few behavioural question. Overall it was an average interview but at the end it dint go well.

Interview Questions

• If you get a chance what improvement would you make in our manufacturing facility as an Industrial Engineer?   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn. Got a call for an interview with the HR representative and the Industrial Engineer manager. General behavioral questions were asked about my previous experience. Interview went alright, did not hear back from them though.

Interview Questions

• How would you tackle a bottle-neck situation on the production line?   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in March 2011.

Interview

I was called to come in, take a drug test that same day, then was told that it would take weeks to receive an answer. after about a week. Ford called and had me sit down with an one on one interview, which lasted about a half hour. then i took an analytical, then assembly and finally a math test. after a week I was hired.