Ford Motor Company Information Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ford Motor Company Information Technology Interview Questions

Interviews at Ford Motor Company

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI).

Interview

Went through career fair. Called within a few weeks for an interview. The interview mainly focused on behavioral questions and they wanted one to answer them in the STAR format. Got a response after 2 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us about a time where you had to work with a group, where one member was unwilling to contribute. How did you go about handling the situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Bloomington, IN) in November 2016.

Interview

In my case I only had to do an interview through the phone or video chat. You got to choose which way you would like to do the interview but it is preferred if you did it through video chat. I had an hour blocked off but it only took about 30 minutes. Within a week I found out that I got the position.

Interview Questions

• Brief description of who you are and why you fit this position and how do those experience prep you for the job?   Answer Question
    • Significant or creative assignment that you have had to complete?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of an important goal that you set in the past and your success in reaching that goal?   Answer Question
    • What strategies have you used in the past to adapt to a team environment?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation in which you persuaded someone to look through your point of view?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time or in job or class related you held where you had a problem and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • Give me a specific example of a time where you had to use good judgment and logic to solve a problem?   Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Met them at a career fair. The interview was the next day. After the first interview, they interviewed me on my college campus a few weeks later. It was only a couple more weeks before I received an official offer

Interview Questions

I got a better offer from a company in a better location for me.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

First part of the interview was an online test, the second part of the process was a behavioral interview. I got along great with my interviewer and had a good interview process.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions about how I work within a workplace setting.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Detroit, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online, first HR interview. then called for personal. half hour HR review of ford. then technical and Behavioral interview. Required to relate the answer with your previews experience. Need to follow situation, recommendation, planning,executon, outcome. format

Interview Questions

• What was the risk you took in your work.   1 Answer

Information Technology Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted several days later to set up a phone interview. Phone interview was with 2 employees conferencing in, they asked basic behavioral questions, nothing technical. They wanted to get a sense of you as a person. A big question at Ford is "Why Ford?", which they asked me first. Definitely prepare a good answer for this.

Interview Questions

more attractive offer from another company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Detroit, MI) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CGI Group in November 2013

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you faced a difficult situation and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in January 2009.

Interview

Setting up the interview was very easy. The recruiter sent an email listing 3 choices of dates and times when the interview could take place. I selected one by replying to the email and the recruiter set everything else up.

There was only 1 team interview that consisted of 4 employees (manager, team leader, and 2 technicians) plus myself. The technicians asked the majority of the questions all relating to the type of work I would be doing. The manager would add comments for clarification. The manager and the team leader left half-way through the interview to attend another meeting. The atmosphere was relaxed and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What was the explanation for an SQL Return Code of 908?   1 Answer