Ford Motor Company Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ford Motor Company Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Ford Motor Company

2.6

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in September 2015.

Interview

On campus interview with Ford interviewers. Two people both were very friendly but asked tough questions. Apply early if you want to work for Ford. Also, make sure to know about the company before you go into the interview. Use the method of interview they are looking for. Make sure your resume is free from mistakes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Cambridge, MA) in September 2013.

Interview

It was a first-round interview after an on-campus Career Fair. A number of candidates were invited to have a breakfast with a few recruiters, most of whom were engineers. The recruiters scattered out on a large table and each recruiter was surrounded by a few students. During the breakfast, the recruiters asked the candidates questions, which are mostly based on each candidate's experience and background.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in July 2016.

Interview

You have to be able to pass their assessment to be able to get to a web interview. The assessment gives you scenarios and asks you how you would respond as well as some math questions. the assessment is timed.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I would handle a situation in which I was on a team where many of the team members did not get along   1 Answer

Negotiation

They give you the option to negotiate your offer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I first met with ford on campus at a campus recruiting event. After that, I was selected for a group interview, where I met with the recruiting team. I was asked to discuss my background and it was purely a behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• What is about Ford is a attractive to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Got contacted through a university recruiter, and then had a phone interview. It was not technical in any way and simply asked behavioral questions. It took a long time for me to hear back, but it was a smooth process. They are not very transparent about whether you get an offer until right when you are about to receive it

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you and a supervisor had a disagreement   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Boston, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

Submitted resume through campus recruiting event, interviewed a week later. Interviewed with two recruiters, they took notes while asking basic behavioral questions and questions about past projects. Interview took about 40 minutes. Heard back two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were giving a presentation but your audience didn't seem engaged?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

This first step of the interview process is having you take multiple tests that review reading and math skills. Once you pass those, they review your resume and cover letter. If they still want to continue to process, the next round is a 1 on 1 interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a group conflict at the work place?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

HR questions: basically they asked exactly the same questions you can find online. I thought I did my best, but never heard back from them again. The first question was "do you need to sponsorship for working visa?" Even though this is an intern position, they might be seeking for someone who can return to work for the company.

Interview Questions

• If you found out your colleague cheated, what would your do   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in October 2013.

Interview

I received an interview from going to one of Ford's career fairs. I then proceeded to complete a one-on-one interview and they either called you back saying you got the job or you did not.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of where I had to take a novel approach? What made it novel?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

I got an email from them saying they wanted to interview me. From the interview to the offer it took a month. The interview itself was simple, they asked behavioral question, question you on things you put on your resume, and of course "Why Ford?". I got interviewed by two people that were very nice, they made me feel very welcomed. Overall the interview was easy because of how they made you feel.