Ford Motor Company Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 5, 2017

2.6

34 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Boston, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

Submitted resume through campus recruiting event, interviewed a week later. Interviewed with two recruiters, they took notes while asking basic behavioral questions and questions about past projects. Interview took about 40 minutes. Heard back two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were giving a presentation but your audience didn't seem engaged?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I first met with ford on campus at a campus recruiting event. After that, I was selected for a group interview, where I met with the recruiting team. I was asked to discuss my background and it was purely a behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• What is about Ford is a attractive to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Got contacted through a university recruiter, and then had a phone interview. It was not technical in any way and simply asked behavioral questions. It took a long time for me to hear back, but it was a smooth process. They are not very transparent about whether you get an offer until right when you are about to receive it

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you and a supervisor had a disagreement   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in July 2016.

Interview

You have to be able to pass their assessment to be able to get to a web interview. The assessment gives you scenarios and asks you how you would respond as well as some math questions. the assessment is timed.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I would handle a situation in which I was on a team where many of the team members did not get along   1 Answer

Negotiation

They give you the option to negotiate your offer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in March 2016.

Interview

I had a single phone interview after applying online and fulfilling the required pre-interview questions. I was asked questions about my interest in Ford, my resume, how I would respond in various scenarios, and examples of situations I went through personally. Overall it was an interview with a wide range of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• How did you take a novel approach to a task at school or work?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, 45 minutes, two people. A variety of questions concerning situational and personality. They were very nice and seemed receptive. Wanted to seem to help me reach my goals.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a novel solution you had to a problem   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Met with a representative at a University career fair and was asked to interview with them about a week later. The interview itself was two interviews back to back, one conducted by manager and another by a software developer. The entire process took about an hour in total and each interview had the basic behavioral and situational questions as well as technical questions from the software developer.

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Lansing, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

I had one hour long interview for the marketing internship. There were 2 interviewers. I was asked mostly behavioral questions. They also asked a couple questions about how I view marketing. Overall, it was a relaxing interview. I had enough time to go into detail and answer all questions adequately. They also gave an opportunity to ask questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• How have you been innovative when an unexpected event occurred?   1 Answer
    • When have you exhibited leadership characteristics?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

I was interviewed by two different interviewers. We were also required to participate in a role playing exercise. You are given time alone in the interview room to read over the case. After reading a scenario, you must act out how you would behave in a certain situation. One interviewer participated in the case exercise while the other took notes.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Laid back, friendly interview. I interviewed with fellow alums and the questions were behavioral. Was given a case prior to the interview to prep for and walked them thru my answers. The case wasn't difficult and they gave us a week to prepare for it. One of the more casual interviews I have had.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions. Tell me a time when you were faced with a conflict? When you lead a project?   Answer Question