Ford Motor Company Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ford Motor Company Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Ford Motor Company

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in June 2010.

Interview

Very informal. Sent resume and got a call two weeks later. Phone interview + quick site visit

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in September 2013.

Interview

Talked to a recruiter at my school's career fair and interviewed next day. The interview was really just me discussing my resume/experience/qualifications, and the recruiter working with me to figure out what positions I would be a good fit for.

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in June 2013.

Interview

I was referred to by a friend of a friend. I was not interviewed at all. I sent my resume and got the job.

Interview Questions

• Once again, I was not interviewed so this does not apply.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I could not negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Columbus, OH) in September 2013.

Interview

Met at a career fair and they offered me an interview for a few days later. The interview was about 30 minutes long and asked pretty standard questions. Asked "tell me a little about yourself", asked my favorite job I've ever had and why, and other generic interview questions like biggest strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too crazy, asked how many red cars there are in the United States? They were looking for your thought process on the question, not too concerned about the actual number.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two members from the product development team speaking about their experiences with Ford. They then began asking behavioral interview questions pertaining to my group and leadership skills. These questions required much thought into my experiences in previous internships and class projects. The interviewers were great listeners and were very understanding. They were more than happy to answer any questions I had about their responsibilities at Ford Motor Company or general questions about the company itself.

Interview Questions

• Name one time when you had to deal with an issue with a client, and how you resolved that issue.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Edinburg, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Edinburg, TX) in February 2009.

Interview

3 interviews, long space between comunications

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in May 2012.

Interview

Applied online without any connections, heard from them within two weeks, had one phone interview. Interview was mostly behavioral.

Interview Questions

• How I would react to low team morale after a person was fired for an invalid reason.   1 Answer

Negotiation

did not negotiate

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Met with a representative at a University career fair and was asked to interview with them about a week later. The interview itself was two interviews back to back, one conducted by manager and another by a software developer. The entire process took about an hour in total and each interview had the basic behavioral and situational questions as well as technical questions from the software developer.

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Ann Arbor, MI) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online and spoke with recruiters at career fair on my university campus. I was contacted for an interview within a week and had my interview a few days after that. The interview was with two recruiters from Ford, and was personality and experience based, not technical. My interview was schedule fo 30 minutes, but I ended up talking to the recruiters for around an hour about Ford and the auto industry in general.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you took a novel approach to a problem?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was easy but I was surprised when they said that they already decide for someone that was an undergrad. If you decide which one is best for your position why do you want my interview? It was a mess.
    They come to most of Michigan Universities around them and make those interviews just to justify because they already know whom to take.
    I hope that this is my opinion and not something that really happens.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone from your group coworkers didn't do his part and is not answering his/her phone?   1 Answer