Ford Motor Company Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ford Motor Company Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Ford Motor Company

2.6

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in March 2015.

Interview

Received an email a week after submitting my resume online. Scheduled a phone interview for the following day. Some technical and experience type questions but wasn't too bad because I was prepared.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

One interview with three hiring managers of about 30 minutes. They were very polite. It was pretty casual. No technical skill questions asked. I was pretty surprised that there was only one round of interviews.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chennai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

3 steps - written round,GD,PI.Written round - Easy
    GD - general topic,easy again
    PI- Depends on the interviewer.My interviewer was more interested in my personality than my technical knowledge.For some of my friends technical knowledge was tested more extensively.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Oakville, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied on my university's job posting board. It took about a month for them to call me in for an interview because they were quite busy. I came in for an interview around the end of April and was offered the job before the beginning of May.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

I submitted my resume at a career fair and honestly did not expect to hear back from them. I spoke with the recruiter for a little bit and then she jotted down some notes on the back of my resume and I went on my way. A month or 2 later I was contacted and asked if I was still looking for an internship. When I replied, they offered me a position, so I actually did not go through the formal interview process.

Interview Questions

• When speaking with the recruiter at the career fair, I believe a question that I was asked was describe an extracurricular activity that you are involved with. I remember getting excited while answering this question and the recruiter took note of this and I this along with a certain skill that I had landed me my offer. None of the questions were really out of left field, just your basic career fair back and forth conversation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Applied with resume and cover letter was selected for interview from there after. Interviewers were very relaxed. The interview consisted of very basic behavioral questions. Overall the interview experience was pretty simple nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

• Very general Behavioral Questions
      Why Ford?
      What are your greatest strengths and weakness?
      A time you have a conflict with peer?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied by emailing HR my resume and cover letter, got a Phone Interview and then multiple group face to face interviews at the head office, the setting was very relaxed and the interviewers were really calm and nice

Interview Questions

• Behavioural Questions and some technical questions   1 Answer