Ford Motor Company Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ford Motor Company Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Ford Motor Company

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Rochester, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was wonderful. I had already had 2 previous professional interviews, and this one was by far the easiest to accomplish. At first, I was a little nervous because it was an interview. Then, after about 2 minutes into it, I found it easy to respond to their questions with little hesitation. I highly recommend.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us about a time in the past when you solved a problem intuitively?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Auburn Hills, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

There were 3 people interviewing me. They gave e general scenarios and asked how I would respond to them. It was about half an hour. If I did not give a long enough answer, they made me explain more or changed the scenario slightly.

Interview Questions

• If someone on your team was not doing their job, how would you respond?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Berkeley, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I dropped my resume in the university career fair and they emailed me back with a link to a simple math quiz which I took and was invited to an on-campus interview. The interview was very easy itself and it was mostly about my research in PhD and how I approach problems, etc. Everything went well and they were interested in me but they only needed intens in their HQ in MI and there was no opening in Palo Alto. Since location was my first priority I specifically stated that and I think that was the main reason I did not hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Very general questions about my research in my PhD and my personality   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Provo, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

I attended an information session on my college campus, submitted my resume, and then I was selected for an interview on campus a few weeks later. A few days before the interview they sent out a case study to prepare before the interview. There were two people in the interview and we went over the case and then they asked mostly behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time where you saw a problem and presented a novel solution?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (San Jose, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Came on site for an in-person interview with a project manager. They took you inside, walked you around the project areas and talked about the different teams. Then given an online assessment and behavioral test.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Five questions (cannot remember all) which are all long and behavioral based. You may have to ask them to repeat the question. Also have to answer them using the STAR method.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you dealt with someone who had a negative attitude which affected the team?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was a behavioral interview with multiple people in the company to gauge the fit into the team as well as your enthusiasm for the company. After the interview, I was contacted through email about the internship offer as well as information about Ford within a week time period. They move forward quickly and give plenty of feedback and answer any questions very quickly.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you had difficulty with group members in a project and how did you solve it?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Met the campus recruiter on my university campus and was offered an interview. However, the recruiter did warn me that because I was only a 2nd year student, there is a very small chance I would be offered a position since they are looking more for 3rd and 4th year students. However, they were very nice about it and I had a great time at the interview.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

I talked to Ford at a college career fair and obtained the interview from the recruiter. I was required to take a general test for verbal and basic problem solving before I could receive the interview. The interview itself was not too bad. It was mostly a behavioral interview with some discussion about past experience. I am now waiting to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to past experience   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Ford?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you delivered information and had wish you had done it differently. How would you present that same information now?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chicago, IL) in October 2009.

Interview

Overall the process was efficient. I applied initially online and found that the recruiters were not aware of the Sales and Marketing Internship that was posted on their website and on the University Career website. It was pretty easy, and the HR people I dealt with were very easy to get along with.