Ford Motor Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ford Motor Company Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2017

Ford College Graduate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Talk to recruiter on campus and got an interview offer the following week. But it was unprofessional to have there laptops out while I was answering interview questions. I felt as though I was just being moved along and that my answers really didnt matter. Guess that is a result of how many people they see/ have to screen through.

Interview Questions

• What are your three strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Data Science Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

It was mostly to be behavior questions and there were three interviewers. The interview last for 30 minutes and they basically asked about questions regarding your experience and resume.

Interview Questions

• If you have a different opinion from your boss, what will you do?   Answer Question

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen Park, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Allen Park, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

(For some jobs, the easiest way to apply is either through an employee referral or a staffing agency like Jacobs, Aerotek, ...etc)
    * Applied online (Employee referral), got an email to do an assessment test (Numerical + Verbal) reasoning. (You need to practice, and be ready for this exam because it's timed exam, and if you failed you have to wait another year)
    * Got an email to schedule a 30-mins phone screening, was pretty simple to confirm information and few behavioral questions. (why should we hire you?), (tell me about a time when you were troubleshooting something).
    * Got another call for 60-90 mins on-site interview, and they offered a tour on campus. Went there and they were very nice people, they did a 30 mins presentation about the company, and then were taken to a 3:1 interview. Interviewers were very friendly and easy going. Most of the questions were behavioral questions (STAR format -- Tell me about a time.....)
    Overall it was a very nice experience.

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

There were two people the hiring manager and team leader for the specific department they were hiring for. the interview was cool, friendly and short.
    Firstly the interviewer greeted very well and told me about himself and the job roles and description.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • they asked me more about my previous work experience in detail   1 Answer
    • any questions for us?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

I got assessment, exam was easy if you have a good grip on basics. if you work hard you can easily crack this round. Its not so difficult just basics.

Assembly Line Interview

Interview

I work in fast pace job as a cook but not happy with current job always on time and never miss work have refferances and have my own car i wont let you down

PD Interview

Interview

It started with brief introduction about interviewer. They describe the nature of job and the requirements for the same. They also discussed the challenges faced in that role. The interviewer were really good they were very polite and cool. I was asked to introduce. I was asked about my current projects and experiences. I was asked about my qualification and if I have work experience of some of the software. I was also asked about presentation skills and how I used it.

Interview Questions

• Describe when you faced situation when you fall behind the deadline and what did you do?   Answer Question

Ford College Graduate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

The process started with briefly introducing about the program. Provide a simple introduction about myself and began to answer questions. Interviewers were very patient and helpful whenever I did not understand the question or know how to answer.

Interview Questions

• What are your three strengths and weaknesses and how would you apply to Ford?   Answer Question

Quantitative Researcher Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in February 2017.

Interview

First round: Resume based Technical questions
    Second round: Presentation of projects to the team via skype interview with the whole team
     Describe the projects based on statistical analysis and predictive modelling

Emissions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied for the position online and was asked to complete an online test. The test is not difficult. It is mainly about the understanding of some figures, and the behavior questions in the specified situations. They contacted me the next week after I applied online.

Interview Questions

• Do I have hands-on experiences related to the gas emission from vehicles
      Why choose Ford