Ford Motor Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.9

Product Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI).

Interview

Interviews are tough.... Almost like being tested rather than an interview. Most interviews I've had with other companies were more like conversations. Ford was tough situational questions, asking how you should react.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. They wouldn't budge one bit, depite better offers from other companies.

Global Product Planning and Strategy Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

I have done initial screen at national conference. It was mostly about behavior questions. (strong emphasis on why automotive and why ford)

Human Resources Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting, followed by interview. Interview was standard behavioral fare, lasting 30 minutes, followed by a 30 minute role play that covered a potential situation that could arise while on the job. Received a rejection within the week.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Ford came to my campus to interview students for an internship role within a unit of Ford Sync. The interview was of typical length (45 minutes) and fairly straightforward, focusing on behavioral questions. However, after the interview I did not hear anything back from the company until about 5 weeks later, when I received an email from my interviewer letting me know he recommended me for a job. Easy process but it took much longer than expected.

Product Development Engineer Interview

Interview

I attend an onsite interview for the Ford College Graduate rotational program. The process was relatively quick an painless. A case study was sent out for you to have prepared in advance. You discuss the case with other candidates and justify your decisions. The actual interview was with two people and they gave standard behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Everything was very straight forward. You would be given a business scenario are asked what to do. Most of these questions boiled down to, "would you sacrifice quality/safety/ethics for a deadline/profit?"   Answer Question

I don't think any salary is high enough to get me to live in Detroit

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Interview

had an on-campus interview and invited to the Talent Management Conference

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Interview

had a on campus interview and invited to talent management conference and sent out offers the week after

Purchasing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

All the recruiters seemed very nice, I talked with them at my schools career fair then had an interview. During the interview there were two people there one full time employee and one recent graduate. Most of the questions were behavioral.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, they gave a VERY generous salary.

Intern ME Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

One on campus interview. The questions were straight forward. Going through my resume and asking detailed questions. Most of it was behavioral based.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable do you feel about moving from CA to Michigan?   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

First round interviews were super relaxed with questions centering around fit, ethics, and what you would do in a situation. The Superday involves a team activity to see if you play nice, and an individual interview to test your situational skills and further test your fit.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a supplier proved that they consistently did not meet your required level of service?   Answer Question