Ford Motor Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 14, 2017

2.9

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in May 2014.

Interview

The complete hiring process was Simple which included typical 2 step interview process, first was brief phone interview followed by in-person interview directly with the hiring manager. After the in-person interview, it took only 3 days to receive the job offer

Zone Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Tempe, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through school website "Handshake" and then through the company website. Completed an assessment, and was asked to interview. Interview was 30 minutes long and conducted by two members of the company. Was asked five behavioral questions, and two technical or scenario based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a you went above and beyond expectations.   Answer Question

Summer Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Madison, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was really smooth. It started with going over my resume and then answering typical behavioral questions. The second part of the interview was going over a case study that I had received a week prior to the interview. I definitely recommend thoroughly understanding the case and coming with a lot of questions you had when solving it.

Interview Questions

• Can you give us an example of when you were able to lead a team in solving a problem?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tiruchchirappalli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Tiruchchirappalli (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

OT, GD AND HR
    OT is for one hour
    contains quantitative aptitude and also data interpretation and verbal.
    of all these DI is very tough
    later the process followed by GD and a HR interview. The results are not given yet

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Great process, professional people. They care about their employees. Making sure they match the job perfect. Multiple managers. Smart people. used diagrams and quizzes on ideation .. multiple systems and architectures

Product Development Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grays, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Grays, England (UK)).

Interview

The day was split into 4 parts; an interview, a group work exercise, a role play and a mathematical challenge. Aspects of the day were relatively straight forward whereas things such as the role play were extremely challenging resulting from minimal preparation time.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of a time where you were successful in changing a colleagues mind about something.   1 Answer

IT Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

2 online pre-assessments
    It was an intense, 45-min interview; however, the interview was worthwhile. Ford actually asked about specific problems and projects I had worked on in the past, asking me to walk them through the process so they could learn how I think.

Interview Questions

• What was your solution to a process problem, and what lasting impact did your solution have on the company?   Answer Question

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Columbus, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

After selected to be a possible candidate for the job, you have to complete 2 online tests. Once you passed the tests, you will be interviewed by a team of two employers, asked mainly behavioral questions and interested regarding the company and the job.

Interview Questions

• What did you find challenging at your previous intern/ co-op? and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Applied through campus recruitment.it consisted of 3 rounds.two online test and one skype interview.basic aptitude and c coding questions were asked in first round online test.secound round has completely aptitude questions.

Interview Questions

• mostly behavioral questions and some questions related to projects   Answer Question

Program Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Had an initial phone screen to vet my experiences and qualifications, and then a second round phone screen to vet my interest and personality in the position. In spite of being given a firm timeline of when they'd follow up with me (and I did follow up with them on my end), I never heard back; all emails and phone calls went unanswered. Even a cursory "we have decided to move forward with another candidate" would have been nice.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of the most difficult challenge you've faced, and how did you go about resolving it?   Answer Question