Ford Motor Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ford Motor Company Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.9

Software Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

The interview process was easy. behavioral and fit questions were asked. drilled down on your resume bullets. was an on-campus placement so we had four rounds of interview. two technical rounds and one HR round. A group discussion and an aptitude test.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

No interview. Got a call to come test, that lasted all day. Reading sku #, spacial alignment, math, and assembling small plastic nuts and bolts. Then another company came and gave us a personality test. Questions like if you caught someone stealing what would you do. After that, around 6 months later, got a call saying report to the clinic for your drug test and star on monday. Went for orientation, never filled out an application and never had an interview.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Bloomington, IN) in November 2016.

Interview

In my case I only had to do an interview through the phone or video chat. You got to choose which way you would like to do the interview but it is preferred if you did it through video chat. I had an hour blocked off but it only took about 30 minutes. Within a week I found out that I got the position.

Interview Questions

• Brief description of who you are and why you fit this position and how do those experience prep you for the job?   Answer Question
    • Significant or creative assignment that you have had to complete?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of an important goal that you set in the past and your success in reaching that goal?   Answer Question
    • What strategies have you used in the past to adapt to a team environment?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation in which you persuaded someone to look through your point of view?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time or in job or class related you held where you had a problem and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • Give me a specific example of a time where you had to use good judgment and logic to solve a problem?   Answer Question

FCG IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

On campus interview that lead into a campus interview in Michigan. The day started with a video and introduction reviewing the history of Ford and benefits of living in Michigan. We filtered into cubicles for our 3 on 1 interviews with managers from different functions in IT. 2 hour interview with a short bathroom break. Plenty of technical, situational, and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Project reviews, coding language knowledge, interests & accomplishments.   Answer Question

Entry Level Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Aliso Viejo, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The screening interview was short but I was given the opportunity to exchange a lot of information. I was told to expect a phone call for a in person interview if I am a chosen candidate.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Auburn Hills, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

There were 3 people interviewing me. They gave e general scenarios and asked how I would respond to them. It was about half an hour. If I did not give a long enough answer, they made me explain more or changed the scenario slightly.

Interview Questions

• If someone on your team was not doing their job, how would you respond?   1 Answer

Product Development Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Met with recruiters at on campus events. Applied online and had a phone interview a few weeks later. All behavioral. Recruiters were nice and did a good job of selling the company and the work.

Interview Questions

Location, type of work not what I was looking for.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (New York, NY).

Interview

Sat in a room on university with 2 other interviews going on at same time. Met with head engineer of hybrid power trains. asked me questions pertaining to past experience and how i would deal with certain situations. was 30 minutes long

Interview Questions

• How would you prepare a presentation on your work for people who have no understanding of what you do.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Brief. They were more interested in recruiting me, than asking me specific questions (they seemed to already know about my accomplishments). This involved a phone interview, one-on-one and then a group panel interview, all of which took two months.

Product Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

I applied online on their website. The application process was simple. I was contacted a few days later to schedule an appointment for an interview. The interview was mainly behavioral questions and the interview was almost an hour long. The questions were fairly easy. However, I did not get any offer from them.