Ford Motor Company Product Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 5, 2017

2.7

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Product Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

It tool 3 months to call for an interview and it's been almost 4 months since no answer even for rejection. Surprisingly, interview lasted for 15 minutes and no question was asked that evaluates me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

three interviewers :your manager, technical specilist, colleague. nice and friendly, want to know your relative projects
    INTRODUCE yourself and 5 behavior question including technical questions which may be important for the position

Interview Questions

• time that you develop a product
      difficult time   1 Answer

Product Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in February 2016.

Interview

They utilize the STAR methodology. So long as you are able to highlight the Situation Task Action and Result, you will do fine. The interviewers were friendly and made me feel at ease. This made it easy for my personality to shine.

Product Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in March 2014.

Interview

Good people that treat you with respect and the interview fairly routine. People were very attentive and focused on leadership qualities and/or leadership experience during the interview, which was about 90 minutes long. When asking intervierer questions, I was under the inpression that there is a lack of work/life balance. The skills test and personality test offered on another interview

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which your work was criticized.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Detroit, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

Was told to come in for on site interview in Dearborn MI. The interview was scheduled for about 3 hours. There were total 4 people interviewed me. No technical questions. Just few questions about my background and projects that I put on my resume. The explained more about what the current projects are and if I am interested.

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)) in December 2010.

Interview

At least 3 different interviews with Human Resources, Engineering Management and future Supervisor. Questions around past experience, goals, strengths, expectations. After completing the interview process, a general engineering knowledge exam is the next step: university concepts. Next step is to complete psychometric evaluations.

Interview Questions

• Explain the 3 Newton's laws with one example for each one. Very detailed engineering questions.   Answer Question

Product Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in January 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by two lazy Managers. One was drinking coffee all the time. Just basic questions and selected after 2 weeks