Ford Motor Company Regional Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Regional Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied online through website, received call from HR, who asked basic questions and then invited me to interview with Senior HR a week later on the phone. Completed that, was then offered an interview opportunity with Sales Director. Had phone interview with him, was then called back by HR who asked me to come into the office and meet Sales Director and VP. Two days later received offer, went through background check and employment verification, started a couple weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What does your experience bring to the company that someone else may not have?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer presented by Sales Director verbally, emailed formal offer letter by HR later that day. No negotiations, good offer, super strong benefits, and a great company to work for.

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Regional Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in July 2008.

Interview

1 initial phone interview. I was invited in to interview in front of a panel of executives and an offer was made the next day.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best candidate for the position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Base salary and Signing bonus