Ford Motor Company Senior Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ford Motor Company Senior Engineer Interview Questions

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

First there is a screening phone interview with human resources, then a 30 minute phone interview with 5 managers, then a plant tour and interview is arranges. Offer comes in an email from corporate in Dearborn Michiga.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

The hiring process is that you apply via the Ford website.
     You then receive a brief screening interview from HR. Simple things like who are you and why do you want to work for Ford.
    You are then invited to TMC Talent Management Conference which is a day long interview process. You will have several interview sessions. Most nontechnical and be technical interview. The interview sessions consist of two Ford employees reading scripted questions and recording our answers. Things like Given this situation what would you do and why. Also things like tell me about a challenge you had and how you overcame it.
    There is also a group interview session where they are trying to see how well you play with others.
    Then you receive an offer or not.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. The unexpected is that they give you a fake business scenario and then you had to write up you recommendation for the business. Later in the day at one of your interview sessions they ask you for a printout of your recommendations. The instructions in the morning weren't very clear and there were printer issues so many of us messed up on that part.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. Take it or leave it