Ford Motor Company (UK) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ford Motor Company (UK) Interview Questions

Interviews at Ford Motor Company (UK)

3.2

Sort:

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (UK) (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Pretty generic interview process, normal questions asked. Background investigation done due to handling money. Overall experience with the interview was positive. Took one more week to hear that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Can’t remember what questions where asked other than why do you want to work for the company   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (UK).

Interview

The interview process consists of 4 steps - online application, online numerical and inductive reasoning tests, telephone interview and assessment centre. All information about each step can be found on company's website. The whole process took about a month and a half and I got to know the outcome of each step fairly quickly, in few days' time.

Interview Questions

• You have to have reasons why you want to work for Ford and be aware of the current trends in the automotive industry. There's no technical knowledge required during the assessment events - it's all behavioral based.   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (UK) in September 2008.

Interview

I submitted a CV on the recomendation of a friend, to apply for a vacant position. I was called with in 2 weeks to request further information over the phone. this consisted of my back ground and future plans. it was about 30 mins. I was later asked to come in for an interview and testing session. which i passed.
    The interviewers was very friendly, the office environment looked very pleasing

Interview Questions

• What situation have you faced in which you needed to demonstrate your ability to provide creative solutions to a difficult problem   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (UK) in October 2010.

Interview

Application form
    Psychometric Testing
    Telephone Interview
    Assessment Centre

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (UK) (London, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

20 minute telephone interview. The step after application. Competency based interview. Overall easy standard questions. Get prepared on why you want to work there and what you know about company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to accomplish a task besides a setback.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (UK) in December 2009.

Interview

Great initial communications which continued throughout the process. Initial hiring process is difficult however worth the effort once you are with the company. In-house interviews fair and valid with good development opportunities available.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work with someone that you did not get on with. What did you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Would not negotiate as there are set salaries with no room for flexibility

Product Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (UK).

Interview

Telephone Interview lasted around 30 minutes and I was asked all the typical competency based questions (Result focus, Customer Focus). Make sure you know Ford's background and the role you apply for. They send me an e-mail 2 days later inviting me to an assessment day.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (UK) in October 2009.

Interview

I have been asked about my previous experience that relates to this job. Only technical question was if I new some of the new technologies that will be implemented on vehicles soon. Can-do attitude is the key.

Interview Questions

• Do you any new technologies that can reduce CO2 emissions of vehicles?   Answer Question

Product Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (UK).

Interview

Online portal, online tests, telephone interview, assessment centre

Product Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (UK) in July 2014.

Interview

Just as stated online. Applied online which was had some competency based questions to answer before submitting application. Then it was the online tests on numerical and inductive reasoning which I passed. The telephone interview was a more in depth competency based interview lasting about 30 mins..describe a time when..plus what you know about ford in general and why you what to work for ford.