Ford Technology Services India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ford Technology Services India Interview Questions

Interviews at Ford Technology Services India

Sort:

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India.

Interview

The interviewers in the technical round asked about most of the questions from the resume
    they were mostly related to computer architecture and networking
    had questions from the projects which i did followed by a HR round

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India (Chennai (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward, You apply online if they are interested in your profile you'd get a confirmation mail. The interview was smooth and they had the mindset of 'accepting' the candidate which made it easier to go about.

Interview Questions

• It was an easy interview and no difficult questions were asked   Answer Question

Negotiation

easy

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Simple hiring process -
    1. written test on core java and java ee 5
    2. 2 round of personal interview
    3. last round will be HR round if technical round is cleared

Interview Questions

• - how JDBC works under the layer
      - few tricky question in multithreading and collections   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India (Chennai (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Got a mail from the HR person after forwarding the resume to them, they called out everyone for a selection process for about 70 people.
    1) Written Test - Maths and Aptidtude, English Reading Comprehension, words meaning, Programming in C, C++, data structures and code snippets kind of questions (50 questions Objective)
    2) Group discussion round - they eliminated people and sent some back here
    3) Technical round - technical questions and background base
    Form filling if they liked you they ll as you to fill form

Interview Questions

• Technical questions are moderately tough but friendly interview

Why ford now ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

dint even negotiate they gave me higher than I asked :)

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India (Chennai (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

The workplace is one of the serene workplaces I have been to. FTSI gives a lot of importance to employee satisfaction and so, the maintenance is perfect. There are 3 rounds of interview. Shortlisting of profiles is initially based on aggregate and then the shortlisted candidates are called for a written test to test the technical, quantitative and logical aptitude. An interview is scheduled for the candidates who clear the written test, There are 2 rounds of interview- HR and technical. If selected, you would then be recruited.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India.

Interview

The process had 3 rounds, the prelim which was written..had basic math and programming, followed by a GD. The final round was technical/HR where you will be tested on how stable you are and how quick you are to changes.

Interview Questions

• They had basic scenario handling questions..which can be cracked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India (Chennai (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

Interview was fairly simple and straightforward. It was on campus. The first round was both technical and behavioral - questioned on basic Java, DBMS, Software Engineering concepts. The second round was HR and fully behavioral but easy enough to get through. Maintain composure and be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Java, DBMS, Software Engineering concepts.
      Strengths, Weaknesses, Conflict, leadership   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India (Chennai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

interviwe was mostly based on resume, they look for the attitude of the candidate and his past experience. HR round as well as technical occur simultaneously with hr being the major focus and technical is little easy when compared.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

I was referred through an employee. First got a call from HR describing the job details. Then was invited for technical interview. Result was declared on the same day and was asked to fill the form as confirmation. Although it took more than a week giving the details regarding the joining date and package.

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India (Chennai (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

I have attended totally 4 rounds of interview (includes HR & Onsite). It was really nice experience. They are asking questions from our Resume and expecting current project flow details.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected round is 2nd round of interview. They didn't ask any technical, instead checking our behavioral. Asking questions like "How you manage your deliverable in critical situation" like that.   Answer Question