ForeScout Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 25, 2017

2.8

Legal Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ForeScout Technologies (San Jose, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Had a phone screen and onsite interview with about 5 people. The recruiter was delightful, responsive and kept me informed through the process. Although I wasn't presented with an offer the process was professional and responsive.

Senior Corporate Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ForeScout Technologies (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Two screening calls; one with the recruiter and one with the hiring manager.
    Two on-site interviews with four people each time. Meeting a total of eight people.
    Met with the entire legal team, although two were via the phone. Very professional recruiting staff. Lovely office. Extremely organized process and very responsive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ForeScout Technologies (San Jose, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn and decided to look into the position. I spoke with her briefly on the phone, and then was asked to do a phone interview. The phone interview went very well and I was asked to come in for an onsite interview.

I sent the recruiter my availability to interview, but it took a couple of days to hear back from the person who arranges the interviews. I was told about the details of my interview with barely 24 hr notice.

The onsite interview consisted of meeting up with the recruiter, 2 managers and a director, so 4 people total. The interview lasted for 2 hours, about 30 minutes with each person.

Overall, I did not think that the interview was particularly hard, they asked a lot of questions about myself rather than my abilities. I felt like all 4 people asked the same questions, and it started to get redundant. None of them seemed to have been working there for very long, and I feel like they valued culture fit more than abilities.

One of the managers seemed very distracted, and honestly did not seem to care about talking with me. She went on tangents about how busy she was that day and how many meetings/interviews she had to do rather than give me her attention. She also did not have a phone or watch, blamed it on how busy she was and asked multiple times what the time was... I thought that was unprofessional.

I ultimately did not receive a job offer. I found out through email, rather than by a phone call even though they told me to expect a call.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ForeScout Technologies (San Jose, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Received a phone interview that went well, was told I would be getting another phone screen by sales manager but received an e-mail stating they were moving on 5 days later. I don't mind them moving on, but it seemed rather unprofessional to tell someone they would be getting a calendar appointment for an interview and then simply send a formatted mass e-mail.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ForeScout Technologies (Santa Clara, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process was great. The recruiter was always quick to respond and follow up. Step one was a screening call w/recruiter, step two was call with senior SDR, and lastly step three was onsite interview with multiple people.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ForeScout Technologies (San Jose, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

First was a brief phone interview, followed by a second more in depth interview really getting to know me and how I would fit at the company. I was then, brought in for a face to face with 4 different people. Overall the experience was very pleasant, and the interview was relaxed and very conversational. You can tell they care what kind of person you are and want people who will fit on the team.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ForeScout Technologies (San Jose, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was contacted and had a conversation that escalated into a second interview over the phone. I then had an onsite interview with 4 people. The recruiter, 2 managers, and the Director. I was informed by email that I would have a final phone interview with the director in my region. I then received an email and a phone call with an offer!
    This process took 2 weeks and I started soon after!
    Great experience during the onsite interview and was able to take a tour of the new building. Everyone was so friendly which lends itself to a collaborative culture.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted the offer because it was reasonable.

Sales/Channel Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ForeScout Technologies (San Jose, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

After applying for the position online, I was contacted by a ForeScout recruiter for a very brief screening and then setup with a longer phone interview with the hiring manager. Once passed to the second round, I was setup with face-to-face interviews with two people whom I would work closely with and one person on the team reporting to the hiring manager. I was then informed by email that they would follow-up with me once more interviews were completed.

Interview Questions

• What is my background/experience and how I fit for the position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ForeScout Technologies (Campbell, CA).

Interview

1 HR screening call, 1 sales screening call, 4 interviews with sales managers, sales director, and marketing director. All 4 interviewers must approve for you to receive an offer. Interviews are pretty informal "getting to know you" kinds of questions. Many of the managers were new, which might explain why there were so many steps involved.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at forescout?   1 Answer

SDR Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ForeScout Technologies in June 2016.

Interview

Had a phone screening with a recruiter. It was pretty standard. She scheduled a time for me to speak with someone higher up in the company, Doug, the following day. I had emailed her asking for tips regarding our conversation and got no response. When the time came for our scheduled call, no one called. I emailed the recruiter and she didn't respond. I called her and she didn't answer or return my message. Finally, 3 days later I received a vague email stating they would be moving forward with other candidates. Unprofessional.