Foreign and Commonwealth Office Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Foreign and Commonwealth Office Interview Questions in Washington, DC

2.7

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foreign and Commonwealth Office (Washington, DC).

Interview

Applied online and received a brief phone call interview with HR who later set up the in-person interview. Interview consisted of meeting with the two people the position would mainly work under - HR played very little role in the actual interview process. I had to complete a brief writing test on a computer. Overall, a professional interview experience.

Interview Questions

• What news channels and periodicals I read on a daily basis (mostly because I just was not expected this question for the position)?   Answer Question

Entry Level Positions: Consular Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Foreign and Commonwealth Office (Washington, DC) in March 2014.

Interview

Very cordial discussion with an HR employee. Most of the interview was based off my resume with some discussion on my classes and general views on my career path. Was a slight informational aspect to it, but mostly to find out more about me. She took lots of notes.

Interview Questions

• What is more important to you, the job or money?   1 Answer

Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Foreign and Commonwealth Office (Washington, DC) in December 2012.

Interview

Detailed, warm, friendly.