Forest Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forest Laboratories Interview Questions

Interviews at Forest Laboratories

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2012.

Interview

Very friendly managers and was asked many situational questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories (Roanoke, VA) in September 2011.

Interview

Basic interview. No role-playing, no in-depth questioning. Felt as if decision was made before the interview began.

Interview Questions

• What products does Forest sell and what do you know about them.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories (Greensboro, NC) in August 2009.

Interview

Meet and greet at first- much like speed dating. 7 min to sell yourself to a manager then they rotate and start all over again. Not impressed by it. They look down upon prior pharma sales and they aren't shy telling you it. Like to play good cop bad cop to get out your true personality. Very deceiving and ask for a business card even though they will lie and say they dont have one. Take a notebook and ask each one their name and write it down. And ask good questions about their experience at Forest and take notes

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you failed, why and what would you do different   Answer Question
    • Give a time when you and a team mate disagreed. How was it resolved?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories (Bowling Green, KY) in June 2011.

Interview

Had a phone interview that went really well, then moved on to a face to face with the regional manager. I am currently waiting to hear back from the manager to see if I move forward in the interview process. Management for the position I interviewed for seemed great, keeping my fingers crossed.

Interview Questions

• Sales Sim. Gives you a piece of paper and you read over material and then sell the product to the interviewer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Earth City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories (Earth City, MO) in April 2014.

Interview

I initially applied online. Received an email two days later asking me to complete an assessment. A week later received a phone screen by a DM. He stated if selected to move forward I would here from him before the end of the week. Received a call the next day asking to meet the next morning. Went to corporate office, met with him for about 30 minutes, thought it went well. Initiated a f/u call, no response. Never heard from the company again.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories.

Interview

It was a three step interview process. I met with the DM and instantly made a connection, had her laughing and moved on the next round which was with two DMs. They asked simple STAR questions. Final interview had some role playing which was easy. Advice - Be confident and relaxed.

Interview Questions

I had better offers to choose from. I used this offer to negotiate against the others.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories in April 2014.

Interview

After applying for the position I had to take an online personality type of test. About a week later an area manager called me and conducted a brief phone interview basically getting to know me and my experience. He then invited me to a face to face interview at a a hotel where I was interviewed by 2 managers.

Interview Questions

• Why pharmaceutical sales? What is your greatest achievement? Basic STAR questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Earth City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories (Earth City, MO) in March 2014.

Interview

I have a friend that works for this company and said they are a great company to work for. I fully believe this, but they have had quite a crazy year. They got bought out by a company called actavis. I do have alot of respect for the company and believe they are based on some good values (collaborative, a desire to improve the quality of life, great customer service). I did not appreciate how the interview process was handled. They never sent out an email to confirm the time, date, and location. I thought this was very unprofessional, every other interview I have been contacted for has done this. There seemed to be some intimidation coming into play during the phone-interview and face-to-face interview. I feel like they expect a sales person to be an arrogant/bold personality and I suppose I didn't not fit their cookie cutter shape.

Interview Questions

• First interview was just to get to know me, my experience, and personality.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories.

Interview

applied through a recruiter, Had a face-to-face interview 2 days later, then another interview a week later.

Interview Questions

• This whole interview was full of unexpected questions. Almost all of my responses caused the interviewer to attack my answer with negative opinions on my personality. I have never experience a more unprofessional interview, I felt attacked and diminished. The only reason I decided to take the second interview was because I was sure the first interview was some sort of test to see how I handle difficult situations. I was wrong, the second interview was just as bad. I hear good things about Forest, maybe it was just that particular hiring manager.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories.

Interview

While in college, I applied to a job posting for a position and got a personal email back right away. The hiring manager stated in the interview he'd like to meet up the next time he was passing through. Months passed and I emailed him regarding the interview so he said he was running interviews and had a slot open. I traveled to meet him. The interview lasted an hour. There was a conversational part and a scenario spot. I sold him a product in a mock setting. He was a hiring manager who knew exactly what to look for as far as understanding the candidate's persona.

Interview Questions

• I didn't expect to sale a product in a mock setting. It was nerve-wracking.   Answer Question