Forest Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Forest Laboratories

2.9

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories (Jersey City, NJ) in October 2010.

Interview

In employment agency sent me on the interview. I met with the Director, and then his staff. Entire interview was about two hours. The Director was very professional and intelligent and described the company to me in detail, including all it's locations. The next day I was hired.

Interview Questions

• None. Interview was very professional and told me about the business and it's culture. Also asked me how I could apply my office skills to their department   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy. They offered me a very good salary and benefit package

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories (Akron, OH) in March 2008.

Interview

The initial contact was from the corporate internal recruiter. The typical generic questions take place on the phone. Then a flood of a hundred or so candidates meet one on one for a one on one interview with situation questions followed by a role play. The next interview was followed by a 2 on one interview with more situational questions. A field ride takes place next and finally a one on one interview with the RD who is the toughest interview of all. The job offer is usually not made until the day after the final interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Solutions Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Earth City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories (Earth City, MO) in February 2011.

Interview

Recruiter submitted me, then in 2 days I had a 1 hour technical phone interview then 15 minute awkward face-to-face(Todd Porter) then offer.

They hire horribly, especially PMs, they cannot pick a good candidate. Many people suggested I pass up the offer, but the offer was 30% over market rate.

Interview Questions

• "If I hire you, will you stick around?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

High offer, accepted. The company over-pays in an attempt to keep staff.

Rep Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories.

Interview

it was a bit lengthy, expect 2 to 4 interviews, perhaps in a group, STAR format, very canned. I personally had 3 interviews with 4 people for one role and a panel of 6 for another.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you didn't agree with a former boss. What action did you take, what was the outcome, what did you learn?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Here's the offer, do you want it.

Senior Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories.

Interview

Friendly and helpful people. Long process, but salary offers are vey fair.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to work with a difficult person on a project and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

it was like a series as the two people were acting that one of them was agood guy and the other was a bad guy, one was smiling all the time and the other was about to hit me .this was my overall perception about the interview i did .
    about some questions i was asked,

Interview Questions

• Why didn't you make bonuses   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories (Orlando, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

Interviewer was very aggressive and i would consider this an objection interview to see how one handles rejection. He constantly rebutted everything I said basically telling me I was not right for the position and broke me down till I had nothing else to say. After leaving the interview I definetley learned from it and will be even more prepared for the next interview.

Interview Questions

• Why should I choose you over someone who has an extensive background and proven sales record?   1 Answer
    • Why Pharmaceuticals?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories.

Interview

Interview was detailed and DM was unhappy and angry that she was interviewing.

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories (Reno, NV) in November 2009.

Interview

Answer all questions in the STAR format. Having prior sales experience is a must. Have specific examples of all sorts of situations.

Interview Questions

• Be ready for a role play with your possible DM, make sure you are coach able. Close close close   Answer Question

Negotiation

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories in May 2011.

Interview

Phone screen with manager , 2 face to face interviews with 2 managers, ride along with sales rep, interview with regional director. Received offer the afternoon after the RD interview