Forest Laboratories Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Pharmaceutical Sales Representative

Forest Laboratories Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Forest Laboratories

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories.

Interview

3 interviews. Possibly a ride along with a current employee. Typical pharma questions but little to no pharmaceutical experience is wanted. They love enterprise and copier reps. Strong closes and focus on hard sell of the products.

Negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Forest Laboratories

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories (San Antonio, TX) in May 2009.

Interview

Phone interview, face to face interview, 2nd face to face interview with additional manager (during which you have to do a sales simulation), final interview with regional manager.

Overall, their products are very good, but the attitude they project is not. I didn't get an offer, but after the interview process I wouldn't have accepted it if I had.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2015.

Interview

Received a call for a phone interview within a week of applying. The interview was about 40 minutes long, and fairly easy. Met for an in-person interview at a hotel in Indy, which went well. I received a call a week later saying that they liked me, but had been put on a "hiring freeze" and they asked me to keep following up. Since they didn't like me enough to follow up with ME, I decided it was not the company for me.

Interview Questions

• Very conversational - Gave me about a minute to prepare for a "mock" sales scenario   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories (Greensboro, NC) in August 2009.

Interview

Meet and greet at first- much like speed dating. 7 min to sell yourself to a manager then they rotate and start all over again. Not impressed by it. They look down upon prior pharma sales and they aren't shy telling you it. Like to play good cop bad cop to get out your true personality. Very deceiving and ask for a business card even though they will lie and say they dont have one. Take a notebook and ask each one their name and write it down. And ask good questions about their experience at Forest and take notes

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you failed, why and what would you do different   Answer Question
    • Give a time when you and a team mate disagreed. How was it resolved?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories (Bowling Green, KY) in June 2011.

Interview

Had a phone interview that went really well, then moved on to a face to face with the regional manager. I am currently waiting to hear back from the manager to see if I move forward in the interview process. Management for the position I interviewed for seemed great, keeping my fingers crossed.

Interview Questions

• Sales Sim. Gives you a piece of paper and you read over material and then sell the product to the interviewer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Earth City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories (Earth City, MO) in April 2014.

Interview

I initially applied online. Received an email two days later asking me to complete an assessment. A week later received a phone screen by a DM. He stated if selected to move forward I would here from him before the end of the week. Received a call the next day asking to meet the next morning. Went to corporate office, met with him for about 30 minutes, thought it went well. Initiated a f/u call, no response. Never heard from the company again.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Earth City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories (Earth City, MO) in March 2014.

Interview

I have a friend that works for this company and said they are a great company to work for. I fully believe this, but they have had quite a crazy year. They got bought out by a company called actavis. I do have alot of respect for the company and believe they are based on some good values (collaborative, a desire to improve the quality of life, great customer service). I did not appreciate how the interview process was handled. They never sent out an email to confirm the time, date, and location. I thought this was very unprofessional, every other interview I have been contacted for has done this. There seemed to be some intimidation coming into play during the phone-interview and face-to-face interview. I feel like they expect a sales person to be an arrogant/bold personality and I suppose I didn't not fit their cookie cutter shape.

Interview Questions

• First interview was just to get to know me, my experience, and personality.   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories.

Interview

applied through a recruiter, Had a face-to-face interview 2 days later, then another interview a week later.

Interview Questions

• This whole interview was full of unexpected questions. Almost all of my responses caused the interviewer to attack my answer with negative opinions on my personality. I have never experience a more unprofessional interview, I felt attacked and diminished. The only reason I decided to take the second interview was because I was sure the first interview was some sort of test to see how I handle difficult situations. I was wrong, the second interview was just as bad. I hear good things about Forest, maybe it was just that particular hiring manager.   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories.

Interview

It was a three step interview process. I met with the DM and instantly made a connection, had her laughing and moved on the next round which was with two DMs. They asked simple STAR questions. Final interview had some role playing which was easy. Advice - Be confident and relaxed.

Interview Questions

I had better offers to choose from. I used this offer to negotiate against the others.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories in April 2014.

Interview

After applying for the position I had to take an online personality type of test. About a week later an area manager called me and conducted a brief phone interview basically getting to know me and my experience. He then invited me to a face to face interview at a a hotel where I was interviewed by 2 managers.

Interview Questions

• Why pharmaceutical sales? What is your greatest achievement? Basic STAR questions.   Answer Question