Forest Laboratories Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Pharmaceutical Sales Representative

Forest Laboratories Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Forest Laboratories

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories.

Interview

3 interviews. Possibly a ride along with a current employee. Typical pharma questions but little to no pharmaceutical experience is wanted. They love enterprise and copier reps. Strong closes and focus on hard sell of the products.

Other Interview Reviews for Forest Laboratories

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories (Long Island City, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Interviewing process was 1st an hour phone interview, then i was invited for a regular in 3 weeks. Interview lasted 3 hours. Interviewer was very pleasant and not intimidating.

Interview Questions

• nothing out of scope. They really want to see that you know how to sell.   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Was contacted for over the phone interview. Invited to face to face after a couple of days had passed from the phone interview. Face to Face was a lot of behavioral based questions conducted at a local hotel. They also asked a lot of question about the type of person I was.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

I received a call from a local manager, we played phone tag for a few weeks, then he finally called me back and invited me for an in person interview, and we skipped the phone interview. The interview was in a hotel conference room, they told me about the company, position, asked me interview questions, then I did a role play, which consisted of selling a fake drug to a fake doctor. They're really just trying to see your sales style with this exercise.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories (Lancaster, PA) in August 2010.

Interview

Phone interview and second, onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to review their products in a fifteen minute time frame to do a sales pitch. After giving me three minutes, instead of fifteen, they brought me in and I bombed.   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories in May 2012.

Interview

So far, just a first phone interview. Definitely helps to know someone inside to help guide your resume to the correct hiring people. Will advise after the next step.

Interview Questions

• How does your position currently transition to Pharm sales?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you........faced adversity, worked in a team, met a goal, didnt meet a goal,etc... pretty basic.   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A (so far) the pay was laid out in the first interview, so no neg.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories in May 2009.

Interview

There were group interview and one on one interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe why you left your last job?   1 Answer

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories in March 2012.

Interview

Phone interview- very basic. I made sure I knew product info and sales type questions that you would normally expect. However nothing was normal to me about this interview. It was mainly a personality test geared toward throwing you off and probing further past what information is normally acceptable in an interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses?   1 Answer
    • What are your pet peeves?
      Who is the real you. We don't want to know what you have done but we want a since of you   1 Answer

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories in June 2010.

Interview

Long and very in depth

Interview Questions

• Give a description of proof regarding your work ethic?   1 Answer
    • How would you describe a successful sales rep? Give us examples of this during your carreer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fair

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories in May 2011.

Interview

STAR

Interview Questions

• Tell me about about one of the biggest challenges you have faced in your sales career. How did you overcome it, what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Manager said offer is final and I didn't have a job so I had no option.