Forest Laboratories Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forest Laboratories Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Forest Laboratories

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories in August 2009.

Interview

the interview process is pretty standard to any other pharma interview. BE energetic and have passion. bring brag book

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Forest Laboratories

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories in May 2011.

Interview

Just started the interview process. Had initial phone pre screen 2-3 weeks ago and went to round two. My opinion is that I nailed it today and will be shocked if I'm not selected into the next round. Initial interview is more an entire career history more then anything. I was careful to bring plenty of documentation so there was proof, and just not words. Because sales people you know, lie often.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories in May 2011.

Interview

I am still in the process of interviewing for a Sales Representative position for Forest. So far I really like the managers and the company seems to be reputable. From the people I talk to they talk highly of Forest and say it is a great place to work. I have had three interviews which included a presentation and now am scheduled to ride along with a current sales rep.

Interview Questions

• Since you are new to the industry, how are you going to apply your current sales knowledge to this job?   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories in April 2011.

Interview

Sat down with two managers separately for the first interview, but only one had an opening so the second interview was with that manager. Had to sell a drug to the manager in the second and third interview. Make sure you ask questions in the beginning to find out what the "doctor" is currently using as their therapy of choice, etc. don't just jump in and sell. Overall, wasn't hard and there weren't that many situational questions. Both interviewers were very nice and professional.

Interview Questions

• What do you define as initiative?   1 Answer