Foresters Financial Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

1.9

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Interview

Informational presentation along with Q&A. After that you had individual interviews with team members. Interview was easy, consisting mostly of fit questions with no technicals questions. It was a very easy interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Foresters Financial

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was set up like a company briefing. First, you watched a video about Foresters that helped describe there company. I applied back in February, and they did not send out interview requests until late April.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you learned about Foresters today?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

After arriving at their location, several candidates were sat inside the conference room. It seemed as though we were waiting for the interviewer to call one of us in, however it became apparent that we would be interviewed in a group setting. This was an interesting process and allowed me to tap into my competitive nature, which turned out to work in my favor.

Interview Questions

• Why are you here? What do you know about Foresters? What about Foresters Financial? Who knows they want to be a CFP when they graduate?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Newburgh, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Newburgh, NY).

Interview

Got recruited via email from college recruiter. Then went to a group interview, which actually was just the manager explaining the intern role and then we were free to ask our own questions. Then a final phone interview that took about 3-5 minutes.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Foresters Financial.

Interview

2 step interview process. 1st Group, 2nd Individual. Straight forward. It took at least 2 months, with paperwork and scheduling interviews, then starting. They have Fall, Spring, and Summer internships.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing thought cause your attention in the syllabus   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

No transparency regarding I would be 1 of 25 candidates in group interview, where we were sold on a sales Pitch that the company was expanding etc. We were also told the head manger of the Philadelphia region would not be there and he was , which was a red flag to me!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a FA?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Richmond, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

I filled out a short questionnaire, then sat down for a group interview, where I listened to a presentation about the overall job experience, and then I had a short 5 minute interview.

Anonymous Employee in Browardale, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Browardale, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

surrounded by 15 other applicants and the president asking us basic questions. Wasn't very detailed about the pay structure and read off power point for a lot of the presentation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (East Hartford, CT) in November 2016.

Interview

Sat down and had a group interview. The group was then asked to write answers to three questions. Said we would hear from them if they were interested. Wasn't hard but was unexpected.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why should you get this internship?
      Q: Tell me something positive about yourself?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Rochester, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Group interview of 6-8 people. There were two sessions that took place for the spring intern positions. Of the 12-16 people who interviewed, there were 4 of us chosen. There was a week or two between the interviews and the call to ask if I was interested in the position.

Interview Questions

• What are your experiences with the industry and what do you know about the company?   1 Answer