Foresters Financial Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Foresters Financial Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.0

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Foresters Financial.

Interview

2 step interview process. 1st Group, 2nd Individual. Straight forward. It took at least 2 months, with paperwork and scheduling interviews, then starting. They have Fall, Spring, and Summer internships.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing thought cause your attention in the syllabus   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Foresters Financial

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (East Hartford, CT) in November 2016.

Interview

Sat down and had a group interview. The group was then asked to write answers to three questions. Said we would hear from them if they were interested. Wasn't hard but was unexpected.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why should you get this internship?
      Q: Tell me something positive about yourself?
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Foresters Financial.

Interview

There was first a info session like part where some senior employee gives a view on the comapny. And then they break us down into 1 on 1 interviews. They asked about why I want to be a financial adviser and what I can bring to the company.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Denver, CO).

Interview

Very friendly environment and very nice people. You can tell as soon as you walk in that the culture is strong and that everybody gets along. The interview was not hard and the recruiter tries to set a friendly environment. They really just want to get to know you to see if you would be a good fit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iselin, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Iselin, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter during a job fair, had a phone interview with her around a month later. Arranged an in person interview which consisted of two other applicants and a regional sales manager. He showed us a video then asked us only two questions each before sending us away.

Interview Questions

• Describe something special about yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Unorganized. The first round was 15 interns in one room. Then we sat there while the manager brought us in one by one for a one minute into. The next round was supposed to be a phone interview at a specific time and date. Except the call never came. So I had to call back and inquire as to why I never got called back so we set up another time, which he also didn't call. I got a random call from not the manager but the assistant manager at an uncomfortable time.

Interview Questions

• What kind of fears do you have about having a full time job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Newburgh, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Newburgh, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume to campus recruiter at a career fair then was called in for a group interview which was mainly a description of the internship and paperwork. Then was called a month later with an acceptance offer

Interview Questions

• was mainly information about the internship rather than a traditional interview, only real question was availability during the summer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I went into their presentation. Their presentation was about an hour long for about a group of six of us, and then we went into individual "interviews." They just went over your resume to make sure it checks out. No real questions, and they never got back to me with either a yes or no, even though they said they would work with me for a summer internship. Since my spring semester schedule did not work for them.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Foresters Financial.

Interview

The interviewer asked mostly questions about getting to know me and my aspirations in finance. All behavioral, and asked follow-ups to sniff out any false interest one might have in the finance field.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foresters Financial in March 2015.

Interview

Group Interview - everyone gets offer. Sit in a room where the regional manager explains everything about the firm and then asks questions based on firms history. Don't need to know anything and the only real thing asked is availability. Don't learn much over the semester internship, but apparently the summer program is slightly better.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think this firm starting in the year after the great depression was a big deal?   Answer Question