Foresters Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

71 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

The interview was a group process and was not much of an interview at all. The recruiter gave more of a presentation and gave us questions to answer afterwards and email to him.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Lombard, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by one person. All he did was recite a mediocre presentation, asked a few questions, showed me a video then asked a few more questions. You have to go to people's homes, which IS NOT SAFE AT ALL THESE DAYS. That was not included in the job description.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Interview

The interview process begins with a one hour presentation where they explain the different career paths they have available. The presentation is then followed by a short one on one interview with a manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

No transparency regarding I would be 1 of 25 candidates in group interview, where we were sold on a sales Pitch that the company was expanding etc. We were also told the head manger of the Philadelphia region would not be there and he was , which was a red flag to me!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a FA?   1 Answer

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Edison, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Worst interview and job you can get as a graduate ever. They think that they are the best company ever. I had two interviews one by phone and the other one in person.

Spring Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Latham, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Latham, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Began with a simple review of the company and the market places along with the future goals for the internship program. Began as a group interview, as this was a team based internship, and moved onto a face to face interview. The entire process was roughly an hour.

Interview Questions

• Name on time that you were creative.   1 Answer

Financial Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foresters Financial.

Interview

The first interview was about two hours. It was divided into two parts. The first, was a group setting with about six of us. Everyone looked young, either straight out of college or about to finish. We were told a bit about the company. Then we had individual interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (East Hartford, CT) in November 2016.

Interview

Sat down and had a group interview. The group was then asked to write answers to three questions. Said we would hear from them if they were interested. Wasn't hard but was unexpected.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why should you get this internship?
      Q: Tell me something positive about yourself?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Denver, CO).

Interview

Sent my resume, the next day got called to schedule an in-person interview. The interview was mainly informative and there were 3 other people with me. Got a long spiel (2 hrs) about how great it is to work for Foresters, how its actually awesome to work on 100% commission, etc. Then had a short face to face interview and was asked to return for another. Came back the next day, and they had ANOTHER 2 hr long group presentation. By the time I was called in for my face to face interview, I simply thanked them and told them that it wasn't a good fit. The leader of the interview was a good saleswoman, and she was clearly trying to sell us this job, glamorizing it and not going over any issues an employee might have in the 4 hrs she talked to us about it, so I was sketched out.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Foresters Financial.

Interview

There was first a info session like part where some senior employee gives a view on the comapny. And then they break us down into 1 on 1 interviews. They asked about why I want to be a financial adviser and what I can bring to the company.