Foresters Financial Financial Services Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Foresters Financial Financial Services Associate Interview Questions

2.0

Financial Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Lombard, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

It was an enjoyable experience. I was brought in to attend a career sampling event and was asked to interview shortly thereafter. The sampling event was very informative and in-depth, but it took almost 3 and a half hours, so a little lengthy. They really focus on making sure you are a good fit with the company culture and are qualified for the job.

Interview Questions

Financial Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (San Jose, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

I expected a 1:1 interview but was given a 2 hour presentation about the company with 3 or 4 other people followed by a short 10 minute 1:1 interview. After the 1:1 I was offered a 2nd interview the following day. Again there was a 1.5 hour group interview/presentation followed by a longer 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a difficult time with a coworker.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a project where you struggled to meet the deadline, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Pretty standard interview questions and very nice people but they seemed to try really hard to sell me on the company and it felt like they would hire anybody that shows interest. Also commission only with no base pay and you have to pay for your own licensing approx. $750.