Foresters Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Foresters Financial Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2017

2.1

Financial Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Foresters Financial.

Interview

When I was going through the interview process everyone was very positive and responsive. I was pleasantly surprised by how smoothly the process went. However, once I was offered he job I told the recruiter I needed time to think and they were very negative about that and stopped responding to my questions and inquiries. They showed me that their recruiters are very fake and do not genuinely care which was one of their main selling points. I did not want to be just a statistic in their organization so I decided to hold out for a genuine offer. Proceed with caution and stay on your guard if you decide to pursue a job with Foresters

Interview Questions

• What is something about you that is not listed on your resume   Answer Question

They were very rude and unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Denver, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

Myself and five other interviewees sat down at a conference table to review the background, history, practices, and goal of Foresters Financial. After 45-60 minutes of information we were given 1-on-1 interviews.

Interview Questions

• What about Foresters' non-profit organization and financial philosophy is attractive to you?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (New York, NY).

Interview

You sit down in a room with the other potential candidates. Then the hiring manager comes in and explains the company for about an hour in a powerpoint presentation. After the presentation, they take each candidate individually for a one-on-one interview. The one-on-one was about 15 minutes overall, extremely short. Overall fairly straight forward interview.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

You sit in a room with about 5 other candidates. The manager then comes in to describe the company and position in great detail. Then after that each candidate will have their own interview process.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

It wasn't really an actual interview. It was merely a 45-minute presentation about the company and then a question-answer session at the end. The interviewer took our resume and told us that he would contact us after going through our resume.

Interview Questions

• The only thing they asked at the end of the interview was if you are free during the summer and if you have work authorization.   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Edison, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Worst interview and job you can get as a graduate ever. They think that they are the best company ever. I had two interviews one by phone and the other one in person.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

They put us in a conference room with about 6 other potential interns and gave us a presentation about the company for about 1 hour. Afterwards, they pulled us in for 1 on 1 interviews for about 5-10 minutes.

Spring Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Latham, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Latham, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Began with a simple review of the company and the market places along with the future goals for the internship program. Began as a group interview, as this was a team based internship, and moved onto a face to face interview. The entire process was roughly an hour.

Interview Questions

• Name on time that you were creative.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Tampa, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

The first part of the process was walking in and doing a group interview sort of thing. Where we learned about the company background and what they were looking for. Than we met for a couple questions face-to-face. Not much time to individually get to know each applicant. Not too impressed with this process as an "interview."

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you're the best candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Edina, MN) in November 2016.

Interview

Just did the first interview, basically was an hour long presentation about why they are awesome and successful. Then was asked about 5 typical interview questions. It was informative, but left me unsure as to what the position all entailed. Seemed like they were trying really hard to make it sound better than it is.