Foresters Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.1

Spring Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Latham, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Latham, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Began with a simple review of the company and the market places along with the future goals for the internship program. Began as a group interview, as this was a team based internship, and moved onto a face to face interview. The entire process was roughly an hour.

Interview Questions

• Name on time that you were creative.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Tampa, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

The first part of the process was walking in and doing a group interview sort of thing. Where we learned about the company background and what they were looking for. Than we met for a couple questions face-to-face. Not much time to individually get to know each applicant. Not too impressed with this process as an "interview."

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you're the best candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Edina, MN) in November 2016.

Interview

Just did the first interview, basically was an hour long presentation about why they are awesome and successful. Then was asked about 5 typical interview questions. It was informative, but left me unsure as to what the position all entailed. Seemed like they were trying really hard to make it sound better than it is.

Financial Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foresters Financial.

Interview

The first interview was about two hours. It was divided into two parts. The first, was a group setting with about six of us. Everyone looked young, either straight out of college or about to finish. We were told a bit about the company. Then we had individual interviews.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (East Hartford, CT) in November 2016.

Interview

Sat down and had a group interview. The group was then asked to write answers to three questions. Said we would hear from them if they were interested. Wasn't hard but was unexpected.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why should you get this internship?
      Q: Tell me something positive about yourself?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Silver Spring, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

Started with a group discussion of company culture and goals, then broke off into 1:1 interviews with VP. Not a lot of information about the company given , and it seems as though they are hiding something from the applicants.

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Hartford, CT) in November 2016.

Interview

Had two group interviews and after the second one, we were taken individually and given offers. The group interviews laster about 2 hours each. They really exaggerate the pay potential of this job to the point where there must be some sorts of violation. They point out that in 5-10 years you will be making 600K a year in commission as long as you follow their plan.

Product Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Edison, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by the recruiter over the phone, then I went in to speak with that same recruiter in-person, then I was asked to take a Wunderlic-type assessment and asked to write an essay, then I met with the person who would be my manager, then sat and listened to phone calls. Then the recruiter checked my references.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Edison, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied through my college, got an email soon after to set up an onsite visit/interview. Went to the site and interviewed, very generic questions on why you'd be a good fit, know your resume. Then my interviewer told me he'd like to set up an interview with senior manager.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (New York, NY).

Interview

I was called in for an interview after applying through my university career services. There was a group meeting with a few other interviewees, where they presented on the background of the company and then a one on one interview afterwards. Overall, they were very nice and it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Why did I chose to go to the University I currently attend   Answer Question