Foresters Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 22, 2018

2.1

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Richmond, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

I filled out a short questionnaire, then sat down for a group interview, where I listened to a presentation about the overall job experience, and then I had a short 5 minute interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

I met with them at a career fair, and dropped off my resume. I promptly forgot about them. About a month later they called me and set up an interview. I arrived and was greeted with an hour-long presentation with a dozen other prospective employees in a room. After that there was a 2 minute interview that was pretty literally "Do you still want this job or not?"

If you want this job and you have a 4 year degree in a vaguely relevant field, it is yours.

You will pretty much have to sell to friends and family to get started. The training program is very good though. Overall, a lot of work with very little pay at first. They seemed friendly and supportive though.

Pro: Easy interview, set your own schedule, great training program.
    Cons: Sell to friends and family to get started, long hours to be successful at first. Pay after the training program is 100% commission.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Browardale, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Browardale, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

surrounded by 15 other applicants and the president asking us basic questions. Wasn't very detailed about the pay structure and read off power point for a lot of the presentation.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Cleveland, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for the job online, and provided a resume. I was then contacted by a Recruiter who scheduled a short telephone interview and then I was invited to a panel/group interview for an overview of the company

Interview Questions

• Give background on yourself   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Maitland, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Super chill, it was a new office in Maitland, FL so they were open to basically anybody. Didn't even get any real interview questions. Asked when I graduate, when I could start

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Pretty laid back. A few successful people from the company come in and tell you how it works. They have extensive but nice training. You pretty much sell a product.

Financial Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Foresters Financial.

Interview

When I was going through the interview process everyone was very positive and responsive. I was pleasantly surprised by how smoothly the process went. However, once I was offered he job I told the recruiter I needed time to think and they were very negative about that and stopped responding to my questions and inquiries. They showed me that their recruiters are very fake and do not genuinely care which was one of their main selling points. I did not want to be just a statistic in their organization so I decided to hold out for a genuine offer. Proceed with caution and stay on your guard if you decide to pursue a job with Foresters

Interview Questions

• What is something about you that is not listed on your resume   Answer Question

They were very rude and unprofessional.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Denver, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

Myself and five other interviewees sat down at a conference table to review the background, history, practices, and goal of Foresters Financial. After 45-60 minutes of information we were given 1-on-1 interviews.

Interview Questions

• What about Foresters' non-profit organization and financial philosophy is attractive to you?   Answer Question

Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

submitted resume at internship fair, asked for interview and group prospect session a few days later. Was offered a spot in the program at the end of interview but needed to think on it

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (New York, NY).

Interview

You sit down in a room with the other potential candidates. Then the hiring manager comes in and explains the company for about an hour in a powerpoint presentation. After the presentation, they take each candidate individually for a one-on-one interview. The one-on-one was about 15 minutes overall, extremely short. Overall fairly straight forward interview.