Foresters Financial Registered Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Foresters Financial Registered Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Its three interviews, a general reverse interview where they tell you mostly about the history and job details. Then you meet with one of the top reps, where they ask you the basic why do you want to work here and why would you be a good fit. Last interview is with the manager to which you bring a business plan to show how you will actual do what you said you would in interview #2.

Interview Questions

• How will you be able to succeed in this role   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Foresters Financial

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Miami, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Final interview was over dinner with my dad. Was making sure I was sold on the job and was selling it to my dad. Likely to head him off from convincing me to quit early.

Interview Questions

• They ask you to create a career plan. Basically they ask you see yourself running an office: where would you open it, who would your clientele be, how would you leverage them.   1 Answer

Registered Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Foresters Financial.

Interview

Submitted an application online
    Heard back in 2 weeks
    Came in for group interview which is not much of an interview. They pitch you on the company the whole time, ask about your involvements and what makes you qualified
    Interview lasted about an hour and a half. Met one on one with a manager for a 5 minute meeting after the group interview/info session. Got invited back after 3 basic qualification questions.
    Second interview was easy. Offered me the position within 15 minutes. Never had any curveballs. Really nice people interviewing!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Great process. Starts with a phone interview followed by a one-on-one interview at the local branch. Pending a good first interview and a well-written business plan, a second "social" interview with a person that is close to you follows as a second interview.

Registered Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Foresters Financial.

Interview

Lengthy interview process. Took about a month. Initial phone screening followed by in- person interviews and interviews with referrals you've listed. Overall not very professional.

Interview Questions

• Compile a list of your closest 50 people that you know.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Southfield, MI) in March 2012.

Interview

background check, online personality assessment, then a fit interview. that's it. very easy going, they're not there to quiz you. It's a type of industry where VERY FEW make it because one has to possess a certain outgoing and sales-focused personality. Helps if you have a lot of wealthy friends, too.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress? Do you like meeting new people? Would you feel comfortable selling a product to friends and family?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2010.

Interview

Initial interview is as a group. The top few applicants will be called back for a 2nd interview 1-on-1 with the manager or assistant manager. The top person will be offered the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked ethics related questions and why I thought I'd be right for the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You are hired as an independent contractor which means there is no salary so there is no negotiation about time off or pay. Legally you could probably take as much time off as you want, but you won't set appointments which means you won't make any money.