Foresters Financial Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 17, 2017

2.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Interview

The interview process begins with a one hour presentation where they explain the different career paths they have available. The presentation is then followed by a short one on one interview with a manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Foresters Financial

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The recruiter called me a week before the actually interview and promised me a large base salary and commission. She said my resume was amazing and that I would be a perfect fit. She then sent me a email that said to meet either this Wednesday or next Wednesday. In the email there was a serious of questionnaires that test your personality and also a sudo-criminal background check. They gather 5-8 people in a conference room and they have to sell the job interviewee's into working for them. It turns out they want you to sell financial products to your family and friends which was a huge red flag for me.

Interview Questions

• Why do they want you to sell to family and friends?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview started with a meeting with all the applicants. This was my second interview, I believe that I wasn't as confident in my answers the first time around. When I came back I was more confident and I knew exactly what they wanted form me. The manager went over the company overview. Then we were interviewed on on one. We went over my resume, over the company and why it was a fit for me.

Interview Questions

• Why makes you stand out from everyone else?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foresters Financial (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Very welcoming and nice to talk to enjoy having conversation and learning about you and the things you are good at. Meet foresters financial at my schools job fair very nice people took my resume was in contact soon after that. Set up an interview went in had a very good interview all very nice welcoming people did not make me feel nervous. It was a pleasure to talk to them asked good questions all very important and useful.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Foresters Financial in October 2014.

Interview

One of the best interview experiences I have ever had. Very professional, but also very engaging. Took the time to address questions and gave a good presentation of what the company has to offer.

The first interview is a group interview where you meet other potential candidates and you watch a presentation about the company. Then you meet one on one with vice president or hiring manager. You are given a set of competency questions to take home and fill out.

The second interview they cover everything about the position and meet one on one with the hiring manager and go over your questions that you turn in. Your are then asked several additional questions about your background and asked give additional information.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult. They give you competency questions to take home and fill out for your second interview. I will note that don't put "graduating college" as one of your significant achievements.   Answer Question

It wasn't what I wanted to do at the time.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foresters Financial in September 2014.

Interview

the application was very easy. they contacted me the next day for an interview. didn't like the job. it's a group interview at first then individual. The salary is not good for somebody that has a bachelors degree. it's 25,000 a year for the first year then 100% commission.