Forever 21 Assistant Buyer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Assistant Buyer Interview Questions

Interviews at Forever 21

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter through Style Careers. Was called in for a group interview with about 12 other candidates. I did not see how HR and the Merchandising Director could get a sense of if we would fit with their culture by asking us questions in such a large group. The interview was very long because we had to wait for each person to answer each question. It seemed quite inefficient. Consisted of generic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a mistake and how did you fix it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

I was called in for a group interview after which I moved on to a interview to meet with the senior buyer. The group interview was very easy, it was all basic questions about your background. I was asked basic (yet lame) questions such as "tell me a situation where you had to deal with stress and how you handled it".

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you had to deal with stress?   Answer Question

Received a better offer at a better fashion company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

HR is very confused and does not communicate well with candidates. I went through 5 interviews and was never hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

first they check your resume and then they will call you if passed. and you will get phone interview from the company, they will ask simple question! just be ready.for ex) how would u like f21? somethinf like that. and they will email you which days if okay for you 1-1 interview. and depends on what you applying , you will meet 2 or 3 people , and they will ask you several question.

Interview Questions

• what did you buy recently from forever21 ?(phone interview)   Answer Question

Assistant Buyer Interview

Interview

It was very informal. I met with two of the managers and did not really interact with anyone from HR. I also was not clear on the position that was open as they were very vague in the interview

Interview Questions

• What would you change about the company?   1 Answer