Find jobs for Assistant Buyer

Forever 21 Assistant Buyer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 1.9K interviews

Employee Referral17%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Forever 21

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

30 minute interview with Buyer and Buying Manager/DMM. If they like you and how you performed, then you will move onto the next phase and do a buying project to show your style, work ethic, and trend knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself What brands are releveant right now? What are your strengths and weaknesses? What can you offer the company?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in Dec 2019

Interview

I applied for the position via the LinkedIn job posting. I was then contacted by a recruiter through email to go in for an interview at their HQ office. I interviewed with 3 people total, and the interview was fairly easy/standard. After interviewing I was told I would be contacted with any further steps. I heard back within a few days for a second interview which was delayed because of the holidays. After the new year I reached out to follow up twice, and was then told that the person in charge decided to make changes to the requirements and was now looking for someone with more experience, which I found to be so frustrating.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your work experience. What are your strengths/weaknesses? How comfortable are you with excel? What do you think of our website? Do you prefer shopping online or in store? Why Forever 21?

Forever 21

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 in Jan 2018

Interview

Really nice people, mostly fit based and were keen to learn about my background and interests in the job, pitched a diversification strategy. Upper management seemed very down to earth which is always a positive to have. Forever Chapter 11

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Forever 21

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

It was very informal. I met with two of the managers and did not really interact with anyone from HR. I also was not clear on the position that was open as they were very vague in the interview

Interview Questions
  • What would you change about the company?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in Jul 2014

Interview

first they check your resume and then they will call you if passed. and you will get phone interview from the company, they will ask simple question! just be ready.for ex) how would u like f21? somethinf like that. and they will email you which days if okay for you 1-1 interview. and depends on what you applying , you will meet 2 or 3 people , and they will ask you several question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in Nov 2013

Interview

I was called in for a group interview after which I moved on to a interview to meet with the senior buyer. The group interview was very easy, it was all basic questions about your background. I was asked basic (yet lame) questions such as "tell me a situation where you had to deal with stress and how you handled it".

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a situation where you had to deal with stress?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in Oct 2012

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter through Style Careers. Was called in for a group interview with about 12 other candidates. I did not see how HR and the Merchandising Director could get a sense of if we would fit with their culture by asking us questions in such a large group. The interview was very long because we had to wait for each person to answer each question. It seemed quite inefficient. Consisted of generic interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you made a mistake and how did you fix it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in Jan 2011

Interview

HR is very confused and does not communicate well with candidates. I went through 5 interviews and was never hired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed