Forever 21 Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Forever 21

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Chicago, IL) in November 2009.

Interview

The interview went wonderful and the DM was forward and very honest about the opportunities that the company had in the areas of training as well as benefits. He was also honest with me in telling me that they probably couldn't match my current salary, but that the company had a lot of growth potential. It was a very relaxed interview (the DM and recruiter had on jeans)

Interview Questions

• "If I wrote a book about you, what would be the title?"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Charlotte, NC) in March 2010.

Interview

My interview was during a job fair process. Some people were being interviewed in groups but I guess my timing was good and I was by myself. I filled out a application prior. The person interviewing did not even introduce herself. I had to ask her name. She asked me to tell her about myself. I did. Then asked about my experiance. Then asked if I had any questions. I asked her what the expectations of the job were. She replied "alot of people ask that but I feel that you should already know the expectations if you are applying for the job" I thought that was very rude. And I was just wanting specifics. So I asked more detailed questions. Sales goals, hours, day to day schedule. She said "that is was private information and she could not share sales goals"
    I thought this was a very unprofessional intereview with their part.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work for forever 21?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Newport News, VA) in August 2010.

Interview

Dropped of a application kind of on a whim, got a call 2 weeks later at for love. They interviewed me, and said i would be better suited to work at forever21. The following week I interviewed there. The manager was really nice, and let me know a lot about the company Once I walked into the interview and she started talking it seemed very much like she really wanted to hire me.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any kind of animal, which would you be and why   Answer Question
    • What kind of tasks are expected out of you at your current job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

given an offer, asked to accept or decline

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2012.

Interview

First of all, I use to work for Forever 21. I applied inside the store. The next day I called and the manager and she called back 2 hours later to set up an interview. I had the first interview and I am not too sure about it. She ask me, "What would your bring different to the company?" my respond was that I had help open the Grand opening of Forever 21 store years ago so I will bring my expertise by having the experience with this company. The next Question was, "How would you gain integrity and respect from employees?" I answered?" I was asked on four questions, and she ended by telling me, "Do I have any question?" I asked two questions, "Does she has any business cards?" and "How long is the process and when will I hear back on the status?" She told me that it will take two weeks because she has to interview other applicants to weigh her options on who will be best for the company. She also told me its not necessary to call on the status of you application. I dont feel comfortable about that respond because I feel like most get a second interview on the spot and I didnt. Also the fact that she said she will interview other applicants to see who will be the best fit for the company made me a little weary that I didnt do so good on the interview.... I reallly want this job so I will wait patiently to see if I get the second interview ;-/

Interview Questions

• "What would your bring different to the company?"   1 Answer
    • How would you gain integrity and respect from employees?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Riverside, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

I Attended a open job fair, took aside in groups of 10. Was asked to introduce yourself and tell a little about yourself, then was asked to sell a piece of jewelery to the group.

Interview Questions

• If a customer walks in, in a bad mood what would you do to make him/her leave happy?   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Interview

Conversational, easy going, non stressful interview with district manager. sat at a coffee shop to discuss my background and what i can offer. talked about future of the company as well

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Hampton, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

Called in, interviewed with Co-Manager. Got a call back between a month for two interviews. Second interview with the store manager. Third interview was with district manager over the phone.

Interview Questions

• What was your role as an Assistant Manager?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Thousand Oaks, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Two interviews- one with the store and comanager, one with the district manager. Both were not very difficult at all. In store interview will have you pick out outfits. Ask you a lot about what customer service means to you, about what makes you a good manager. Will ask for specific examples. Meeting with DM is very brief.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

I was told to come in at 4pm on a Friday to meet with the store manager for an interview. I show up, 20 minutes early, and look for someone who worked there to ask for the manager. Having to run someone down because they were walking away from me, I finally got to ask for the manager. Without turning her back, the girl says "not here." I told her I had an interview. She walks away, hides in the back for 15 minutes and tells me that the manager MIGHT be back at 6pm and I should wait in the mall for two hours in case she does come back. The worker asked for my number for the store manager to call me, very rudely, and the manager never called me... If you're nervous or have a bad feeling about working at this establishment.. your feeling is probably correct.

Interview Questions

• Asked to come in for interview   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 in December 2013.

Interview

After applying for this position online it took a day to get a call back to set up an interview. I interviewed with the Store Manager and the Manager of Merchandise. Once at the interview I was asked the usual questions like "What would you do if you had an employee that could not meet standards?" "Why have you chosen Forever 21 as a potential employer?" and things of that nature. They advised that I would be managing 150-160 employees at any given time (more local store is very big). When we got to the salary expectations I advised her that I expected at least $15 per hour as the store is one of the larger flagship stores in the area. She advised me that my requested amount was too high for the position and that I would be paid less. At that point I knew whether or not I got an offer I was going to decline.